Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

still here! gained 1lb taking me back to 12st 1lb after having too much food & wine for mothers day, well it ended up being the whole weekend! i suppose it was lucky to only be a 1lb gain!

Lost 1/2lb this week and got awarded The groups Greatest Loser :) 8st 4lbs off now :) 480672_10200344292145724_812564823_n.jpg

Hello all, Ive just made it here today. Lost 2lb this week taking me to 12.13, got my stone award too :D Aiming for my club 10 (6 to go) hopefully it wont take me too long.

can i join please! it was my third weigh-in today and i lost 2.5lbs taking me to 12st7.5lbs :) cant wait to be 11st something!! x :D

I am technically not in the 12s yet but it doesn't seem right to join a 13s thread when I am only 1bl away. Can I Join anyway?!

Pretty please, I need all the help I can get! :)

1.5lb off for me tonight, taking me to 12st 5lb.

5.5lb to go - 11's I'm coming for ya!! ;)

Well after a week of the following

Big tasty meal at McDonald's
Harvester meal with giant sundae
Birthday cake
Dominoes
Kfc

I lost half a pound this week taking me to 11st 13.5
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
See you in the next group guys x

Well after a week of the following

Big tasty meal at McDonald's
Harvester meal with giant sundae
Birthday cake
Dominoes
Kfc

I lost half a pound this week taking me to 11st 13.5
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
See you in the next group guys x

Well done! Hopefully we will all be joining you soon xx :)

In the nicest possible way I cannot wait to not be a part of this group anymore :) I plan to be here no more than 6 weeks... lets see if I can do it!

Just 0.5 off for me this week! 12st 2lbs, can't wait to move down a group soon!

In the nicest possible way I cannot wait to not be a part of this group anymore :) I plan to be here no more than 6 weeks... lets see if I can do it!

Here here!! Started off (first time around) in the 15's and have moved down through 14's, 13's, 12's and hoping to soon be in the 11's. And finally 10st on the head for my target, eek :fingerscrossed:

Back