Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Aw Princes_Stevie you must be so proud!! I hope I am as good as you eventually.

How do you get your pics in your signature like that? I really want to start a picture timeline...

Just wanted to say a quick WELL DONE to all the 12ers. It feels really good to be here, its strange to think the 11's are next!

RLALLAN84 I was the same weight as you after weigh in yesterday, I tend to average at 1-1.5 per week so I could be here awhile. Going to try mix it up abit to see if I can boost my losses.

can i join you all. am 12st 13. it feels so go to be in the 12ers

Woohoo!! I know I shouldnt have but I did a mid week weigh in and am now officially allowed in this group! :D Never EVER to be in the 13s again!!!!

-4lb for me this week so down to 12st 1lb plus got my club 10. Hopefully (in the nicest possible way) will be leaving here next week :)

so I've lost 1 1/4 lb this week, this means I've lost the 1/4 I put on last week and an extra pound. Pretty pleased as I had a weekend away. Made a low syn cheesecake tonight was really lush actually. Made the base with porridsge oats, water and sweetner. Filling quark, sweetner, options, and chocolate drops. I reckon about 5 syns as I did play with it a little (a little extra options and a few more porridge oats as I had a bit of a bigger tin) yum

so I've lost 1 1/4 lb this week, this means I've lost the 1/4 I put on last week and an extra pound. Pretty pleased as I had a weekend away. Made a low syn cheesecake tonight was really lush actually. Made the base with porridsge oats, water and sweetner. Filling quark, sweetner, options, and chocolate drops. I reckon about 5 syns as I did play with it a little (a little extra options and a few more porridge oats as I had a bit of a bigger tin) yum

ooooooooooo this sounds amazing! Do u have the exact amount for the ingredients? I would like to try it! x

12st 4.4 - getting closer! Weird as I've had a week 'off diet' & still lose 1.5lb?? Clearly my normal choices of food are healthier than they used to be!

Another 1lb off this week, so just 4.5 left to go before the 11s... need a rocket up my bum if I'm going to get there any time before xmas, so am focusing on bikini time in September for motivation!! :)

Need to focus!! Had a bad weekend, just want to be under 12st 7lbs by tues so that's 1/2lb I need to lose then ill feel like I'm well on my way to the 11s!! Xx :)

My weekend hasnt been too good either, not enough superfree and too much alcohol! Need to pull it back and try for at least 0.5lb by tuesday too! Any tips?

Back