Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Was really really good yesterday so hopefully will still be some kind of loss on Tuesday if I keep on track today :-D xx

forgot to update last week i think, lost 1lb 1/4 as of last thursday, I'm attempting zumba on the xbox this week its quite energetic! Anyone tried it is it any good?

Hi can I join please? I'm 12 St 9 lbs at the moment. Consultant set a challenge this week. With that in mind I would like to like 2lbs, that will give me my club 10 too.

Hi can I join please? I'm 12 St 9 lbs at the moment. Consultant set a challenge this week. With that in mind I would like to like 2lbs, that will give me my club 10 too.

Lots of luck! I really want 1lb this week to take me to 12st3.5lbs... it's a bit of a mental barrier for me, so I'll feel good once I'm there and that little bit closer to the 11s :D

I'm a little annoyed at the moment with people especially at work who have started to say I shouldn't lose any more weight I'm fine the way I am and giving me lectures about taking it too far! I really don't understand it. I'm eating LOADS and following the plan I do not have an eating disorder and all I want to do is hit my healthy bmi! RANT OVER

Back