Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all, Well done to everyone so far! I forgot to update yesterday, I lost 0.5lb which im happy with as I had a bad weekend so 12.12 and a half here...set myself a mini goal to get the pounds into single figures, when you lose as slow I as I do I need to keep myself motivated! It would be lovely to lose 2.5lb next week as that would break my personal best of 5.5lb in a month but that doesnt happen often to me. x

Yay made the half way mark. Hope it keeps going steadily down - will probably be in this group for a while though - just as well I like your company so much :)

Weighed in at 12st 4 last night which is 2.5lbs off! Very pleased.

In the nicest possible way I hope not to be in this group too much longer hehe...

L x

1.5lbs this week to get me to 12st 6.75 lbs I actually feel I'm starting to get somewhere now!

Another 1lb off, down to 12st 3.5lbs.... not too much longer to go hopefully! :D

1lb of for me this week. down to 12st 12lbs

12st 3.5lb....slow and steady wins the race??

Hey gang - Love you all but totally want to leave this group at WI tomorrow. Was 12st 0.5lb last week and I've had 5 scan bran a day since wednesday- if that wont drop me a pound combined with being 100% on plan, tee total and low syn then I have no idea what will!!!

Hey gang - Love you all but totally want to leave this group at WI tomorrow. Was 12st 0.5lb last week and I've had 5 scan bran a day since wednesday- if that wont drop me a pound combined with being 100% on plan, tee total and low syn then I have no idea what will!!!

Haha I will have everything crossed for you!!!! Really hope u get it x

Lost a pound. Puts me in the 11s but not quite my stone award

Yay!!! Go u... Delighted and envious of being the 11's you deserve a big pat on the back. I have to keep telling myself to take one step at a time and reward the goals you do achieve like getting into the 11's. Keep up the great work :) x

Back