Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I sts this week, not happy. :-(

hiya, i missed class last week, had 2 weeks of birthdays and outings and was quite bad :-( but went to WI today and only gained 1.5lb. Was expecting alot more to be honest so it makes it easier to be positive about week ahead :) going to be 100% until Easter Monday, then have a few beverages :) hope every 1s doing well this week!

I'm 12st 12lb too as of weigh in today...I was in the 14stone bracket in January so I shouldnt moan too much! I will be SO excited when i get to 10stone 13lb though!!! lol :) I'll settle for 11stone + for now though :)

I'm 12st 12lb too as of weigh in today...I was in the 14stone bracket in January so I shouldnt moan too much! I will be SO excited when i get to 10stone 13lb though!!! lol :) I'll settle for 11stone + for now though :)
I was too! I was 14 3. Glad I've found someone who's losing similarly :) I struggled to get under 13, the exact place I've struggled before :(

Down to 12 stone, I WILL be out of this group next week, fingers crossed :D

Hi everyone can I join please. I am new to slimming world and have just lost 3lbs in my first week bringing me down to 12st11lbs. My weigh-in days are on a Thursday.

I couldnt get to group on Tuesday due to the snow so had to go today and Ive lost 1lb...could have been more but I havent been 100% and I doubt next week is going to get any better as Ive got a bad weekend coming up!! oh well, I will get there eventually. Well done to everyone. x

1 3/4 lb for me this week, 5 lbs to go. I have literally not been in the 11s as an adult very excited!

Hi all,

Just moved across from the 13 group. Weighed in this morning at 12.13 after a really bad week with 1lb loss.

12st 2....no offence but I am so sick of 12....where is 11 something?!

Back