Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all
Weighed in at 12st13.5lb last friday so i'm finally here got my next weigh in tomorrow hope i haven't gained anything wanna stay here till i can move down to the 11's

Got weighed this morning and I am down by 2lbs although on my scales I get 3lbs lol. 12st 9lbs for me :D

Been a very naughty girl this week, 1.5lbs on. Defo deserved it though way too much chocolate there was even a sticky toffee pudding and ice-cream.......if someone wants to slap me this is ok !

I think a treat every few weeks is a good idea, I schedule in a weekend off every month :). I bet you drop several lb this week as you will have given your metabolism a kick :)

Hi all, I lost 2lb. Getting there slowly.... is it true that people that lose slower have a better chance of keeping it off or is that something we get told to stop us moaning? LOL! I cant moan really as Ive tried alsorts in the past and this is the only thing that has worked for so long.

Oh it was my daughters birthday yesterday and I had cake! Obviously its too soon for that to show on the scales this morning so have to work extra hard to make sure it doesnt show next week!

Lost 1.5lb this week taking me down to 12st11.5lb. Going to try for 2.5lb this week so I can get my 10%. Fingers crossed!!

Still firmly stuck in the 12s after a half lb gain this week... oops! Want to get down to the 11s in 2 weeks, reckon I can do 4lbs?!

Back