Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Expecting an extra large gain tonight so it looks like I'll be sticking around for another week or two! Sigh...

Well as predicted a gain last night! 2lb on taking me back up to 12st 5lb. So I guess I'm here for another couple of weeks yet :(

5.5lb to go...

Sooo close!!! 12 stone and 0.8 of a lb. I have a planned weekend off from Friday to Sunday - hope I make it into the 11s before then or it will be at least another week :(

I did it! Got my club 10, got to the half way mark and i am now 12st7lbs :)

Congratulations! :D

Half a lb off for me tonight, so that's the Easter gain off :D 3.5lbs to go before the 11s!!

Bad day today! Got 5 1/2 days to still be amazingly good so I'm gonna be zero syn for a few days, and enjoy my fruit and pastas and potatoes with veggies :) I think I'm gonna have to do a few SW chips for a snack though, I'd have mushy peas for a 'dip' if I didn't detest them! >.<

So happy to be 12 stone 8 1/2lbs! Once I bypass that 7lbs it'll feel even better to be that much closer to 11 stone! It's a happy feeling :)

Well done to everyone!!

Its a 2.5lbs loss for me and a half stone award too. 7.5lbs lost in 3 weeks, I'm so happy :D

Meh I lost 1/4 of a lb this week so haven't anywhere near got the 1.5lbs I put on last week off. The closer I get to target the worse I'm doing. Feel a bit crap today that I'm not going to meet my 24th April target..:(

Hi guys.. I was in the 11 stones last year and felt really down about it.. even dipped into the 10's at some point.. lostfocus, stuffed my face and i'm a stone and a half heavier.. looking to get back to 11stones! good luck all x

Hi guys.. I was in the 11 stones last year and felt really down about it.. even dipped into the 10's at some point.. lostfocus, stuffed my face and i'm a stone and a half heavier.. looking to get back to 11stones! good luck all x

Good luck hun!! Determination will get you there!

Back