Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Good luck guys - you'll get there.

I'm leaving, dipped into the 11s so hopefully won't be back this way. See you all in the next thread :)

Well done!! Hopefully see u there in 2 weeks!!

I'm leaving, dipped into the 11s so hopefully won't be back this way. See you all in the next thread :)

Well done. See you soon :D x

The scales at home this morning say 12st 1lb!!!! :eek: I really hope that shows itself on Wednesday's official weigh-in, and that maybe another week or two and I might be departing down to the next group myself!! :D

12st 1....

Well done! Cu next week I hope!

Lost 1.5lbs, so now 12st 10lbs.

I'm now 12 stone 6lbs. I lost 2 2/2lbs today. So not long to go until I'm outta here! Hopefully get the 7lbs off in three weeks time =)

Lost 3lb last night taking me down to 12st 2lb.

2.5lb to go until I'm in the 11's - hoping to get that off next week so I can be outta here! :D

Just wondered if anybody wants to help support each other. I have been doing SW for so long now (4 years) and its far too easy to tell myself sometimes that consistent and regular losses are only achievable by those who have more to lose, as I found it so much easier when I started.

I've lost 4 stone to date, and as much as Im not near target - I generally feel happier going shopping, wearing nicer clothes than when I first started and feeling better about myself.

I'm currently 12stone 5 but was 12 stone 1.5 over a year ago and have been yoyoing since then. I'd love to see some 11s! My starting weight was 16 stone 9.5 so I do know this plan works.

Anyone want to join me? Let me know how your doing etc..

I'm currently 12 stone 10 down from 14 stone 9. My first big goal was to get out of the teen figures, so I was exstatic when I hit it, but when I did, I kind of got a little complacent and only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks now. I know I need to up my game a little but it feels so hard when I've woked for so long.

I don't want to loose momentum so have arrived on this site for a kick up the bum in the hopes that I get my 'oomph' back.

Looking at your weight though, you are over half way there and are doing really well!
All the best!
X

Back