Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone... I was wondering if you would be so kind as to allow me to join your lovely thread....??? As of today I am finally in the long awaited 12s... I am so pleased...!! You all seem like a lovely bunch and would be great for your support... thankyou xx

Hiya, I tried to go it alone but I'm not strict enough so I went back to group on Tuesday. I'm 1.5lb lighter than when I last went but 1.5lb heavier than what I got myself down to if you see what I mean lol. So 12.11 now, wonder if I can update my stats using my phone.

1lb off this week so I'm almost back to where I was again! Hard work!

1.5lbs off this week so now at 12st 2lbs!! :D I'm getting there!!

I lost 3/4 lb today, getting there slowley starting to wonder why I'm doing all this for only 3/4 lb!

I still have 7lbs to lose to leave you lovely lot, it doesn't seem real that I could ever be 11 stone something!

Well done on the losses ladies.

I lost 0.5lbs this week. I suppose its better than nothing.

Does anyone combine the different plans or just stick to the extra easy? I am thinking of combining the extra easy with the green days and see how I get on.

Last edited:
Does anyone combine the different plans or just stick to the extra easy? I am thinking of combining the extra easy with the green days and see how I get on.

I always have a mixture of all 3 plans... mostly extra easy and red.. with the odd green day thrown in... I always find havin a couple of red days before weigh in day shows good results for me but I guess everyone is different.... I mostly do it as I like mixin things up a bit and its fab to have the extra healthy extras too... yum xxx

11st 13lb, wahoo!!! Hope to see you all in the 11s soon :)

12st 1.5lbs at the unofficial midweek weigh-in... hope I can keep it for Weds!! :D

Back