Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

1 off this morning, slightly miffed as I thought I had been 99% good! Also a sneaky weigh at home on saturday showed 2lb down so was expecting more. Seems since last week my scales are out by 1.5lb. Oh well no point in getting stressed about it x

Well done to everyone else x

But while im sulking about it.... Has this happened to anyone else? Ive stuck to plan everyday, averaged at 5 syns each day apart from Sunday where I might have been over 1-2syns and only lost a small amount?

But while im sulking about it.... Has this happened to anyone else? Ive stuck to plan everyday, averaged at 5 syns each day apart from Sunday where I might have been over 1-2syns and only lost a small amount?

Yup I expected more myself this week, I ran more than normal and stuck 100% to plan and my scales have been crazy all week. I'm putting it down to either a running adjustment or that I need to step up the Superfree or speed. Sucks when there's no blaringly obvious answer!

Hi ladies, I was 16 stone at my heaviest. Got rid of a lot of excess weight which I lovingly called the ex lol and have been trying to lose weight in the past 4 years. I have yo yoed constantly but never managed to get under 12 stone. Joined slimming world in Nov last year weighing 12st 10lb and started great but got stuck in a rut. I finally got under the 12 barrier 5 weeks ago for the first time in 20 years and it felt great but then put back on and hit 12st 1. :(..... but I have pushed through the barrier again and on Monday hit 11st 13lb mark......happy days! I now aim to lose the 13lb by 1st June for my 40th. Even though I ain't even loset a stone yet I have gone from a size 16 pants to a size 12. It seems to be that my inch loss is greater than my weight loss. Happy at the moment but still need the push x

WI this morning, and managed to lose 6lb to get here from the 13 bracket group. I'm a bit of a 'scenic route' dieter normally (I'm amazed at myself for the 6lb this week!) so I might be here for a while.
Hoping to get down to the 11's for my birthday in July. x

We've all been there Welshchick - I put on 4.5lb last week, but it spurred me on for the 6lb loss this week. I'm sure you'll be back on track this week. :)

Was so focused on how much to my 2 stone award that I forgot I only have 5lbs to lose to get outta this 12 stone bracket! Two weeks surely?!! C'monnnn ^.^

1lb off so 12st 1lb now!!! :D I am so so near!!!!

Hi.

I started slimming world at 12.13lbs 5ft 9 and have lost 11lbs in 3weeks. I am 3lbs off my stone and entering the 11s. Fingers crossed for Monday weigh in :)

Back