Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

i feel like i have been in the 12s forever (well longer than i have stayed in any of the other stone groups) i am still 4.5lb away from target so im going to give this week 100% with lots of super free and see if i can make a dent in those 4.5 measly pounds.

Wow that amazin you only have 4.5lbs to go till target.... ypu will make a good dent in that this week im sure..... good luck xx

Well done on the losses everyone!!

Its a 1lb loss for me this week. I am very pleased as I have been really bloated this week (wheat/gluten intolerance) but managed to pull it off. 5lbs to go for my 1 stone award :D

Well done... cant wait till im as close as that... im at the other end of the spectrum at the mo... hopefully wont be long xx

You'll be there before you know it, keep on going :) xx

Hey ladies, can i join you please?

After finally getting out of the 12's before xmas, life hit and now am back at the top end of 12 again...grr @ myself!

But but but...we all have to start somewhere and can all do anything that we want to do :D xx

Hey ladies, can i join you please?

After finally getting out of the 12's before xmas, life hit and now am back at the top end of 12 again...grr @ myself!

But but but...we all have to start somewhere and can all do anything that we want to do :D xx

You will do it. I did the same. I went back to 12.13 and thought oooh got to lose loads to be in the 11a again and now I'm only 3 lbs off. You can do it :) xxx

You will do it. I did the same. I went back to 12.13 and thought oooh got to lose loads to be in the 11a again and now I'm only 3 lbs off. You can do it :) xxx

Aww what a lovely welcome, thank you :) xx

Aww what a lovely welcome, thank you :) xx

You're welcome. There are loads of forums on here to motivate and for recipie ideas. Good luck xxx

After following fast forward for a week, I'm hoping to be nearer to the 11s than the 12s when I get weighed tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Tuesday weigh in...scales all week have shown no shift whatsoever, and it looks like water retention is as usual to blame! I heard you can get water retention tablets for your TOTM.... I have a total weight melt down from the moment my body tries and fails to ovulate through to the start of my period...anyone else discovers certain weeks that weight loss seems to change??!!

Well I am unofficially in the 11s!!!! :D The scales showed 11st 13lbs at home this morning (I've become a bit of a serial weigher while I try so hard to get over this particular hurdle and am weighing every single day, which I know is bad!), so please keep everything crossed for me that those pounds stay off until Weds evening weigh-in! It's going to be such a huge thing for me mentally to get into those 11s, haven't been there for a few years and I can't wait to see them properly again! :D xx

Yey. 11st 13.5lbs I've snuck in with 1/2 a pound :) only need 0.5lbs now for a stone xxx

Well I am unofficially in the 11s!!!! :D The scales showed 11st 13lbs at home this morning (I've become a bit of a serial weigher while I try so hard to get over this particular hurdle and am weighing every single day, which I know is bad!), so please keep everything crossed for me that those pounds stay off until Weds evening weigh-in! It's going to be such a huge thing for me mentally to get into those 11s, haven't been there for a few years and I can't wait to see them properly again! :D xx

Ooh YAY! God I hope it stays off for you Wednesday!! It's actually just as bad seeing a loss during the week and willing yourself to not be fluking and actually keep it as a true weight right?!! I'm sure you will, and maybe you can relax after =) I've not been 11 st-something since I was 16!

Back