Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Yey. 11st 13.5lbs I've snuck in with 1/2 a pound :) only need 0.5lbs now for a stone xxx

Oh that pesky half huh?!! But at least a half got in here yay! =)

Haven't figured out how to quote on the app yet but all of you = inspiration

Thank you! And Well Done!! :D x

Lost 4lbs this week, so now I'm nearer 11s than 12s. Whoopee. I'm now 12st 6.5lbs.

I lost 1lb. Hasnt been the best week so im going to try extra hard to get those superfrees in this week! 3lbs will get me my club 10 and 1.5 stone award plus I will then be closer to the 11's than the 12's. I really hope I can do it for next week.

Well done/good luck to everyone.

Welcome and well done x

Weigh in tonight! Dreading it, been good all week but think its water retention...joys of being a woman! Hopefully once I get tonight out the way the next week will be better on my body and I'll lose something significant!! I'm secretly hoping I lose 1/2lb tonight as that's all I need for my award. I hate the weeks I get no loss despite how well I eat and exercise =(

Weigh in tonight! Dreading it, been good all week but think its water retention...joys of being a woman! Hopefully once I get tonight out the way the next week will be better on my body and I'll lose something significant!! I'm secretly hoping I lose 1/2lb tonight as that's all I need for my award. I hate the weeks I get no loss despite how well I eat and exercise =(

Good luck !

Nooooo, bad WI, gained 1/2lb :( I know that's nothing but its stil knot good enough after all the hard work! I'm going another extra mile this week though (literally too!) and sticking to my running, swimming, sit ups, and also adding in the 777 challenge for good measure! I'm not letting water retention ruin this next week again. And if it does, I'll just carry on showing it won't beat me next week too!

Oh my god, I lost 2lbs this week!! :) I'm now 12st 5.75lbs, um getting closer to those 11's, I can smell them lol xxxxzz

Well I finally did it!!! :D I lost 2.5lbs at weigh-in tonight, taking me to 11st 12.5lbs!! :D So farewell for now, see you all soon in the 11s to 10s thread!!! :D Nicola xx

Well I finally did it!!! :D I lost 2.5lbs at weigh-in tonight, taking me to 11st 12.5lbs!! :D So farewell for now, see you all soon in the 11s to 10s thread!!! :D Nicola xx

That's brilliant, I hope to be joining you within the next month. I need to lose 7lbs to get me to 11st 13.5.

That's brilliant, I hope to be joining you within the next month. I need to lose 7lbs to get me to 11st 13.5.

Good luck and see you soon! x

Hey there, I had a 2 lb weight loss this week bringing me to 12 st 13 lb. I got my 2 stone award also :) So happy:)

Well done on the losses this week ladies.

Its 2lb off for me yippeeee!! 3lbs to go to get to 12 stone. I had a really naughty weekend but did success express for 1 day then did green days for the rest of the week. Will definately have to continue with it :D

Hello all!

Count me in.....and then hopefully out again !

The realisation that I need to lose 3 1/2lbs to leave this thread is looming nearer!! Arghhh please please please :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Back