Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Please can I jump in? I haven't officially updated my stats because my official weigh day is weds, but according to my cheeky midweek weigh I am just under 13 :) I'm a newbie to the site and it seems silly to join the other one when I am DETERMINED that nothing is going to effect me between now and weds!

Please can I jump in? I haven't officially updated my stats because my official weigh day is weds, but according to my cheeky midweek weigh I am just under 13 :) I'm a newbie to the site and it seems silly to join the other one when I am DETERMINED that nothing is going to effect me between now and weds!

welcome and good luck.:)

Oh girls I am breaking had such a bad week, got to be sooooooo good next two days. I always start off being good and end the day bad . Next two days think I will do with no points !

Hi izzy!
Luciiii...I fell off the wagon big time yesterday!

Fingers crossed we can have some of Izzy's enthusiasm!

I hope it rubs off, happy to share :) rest assured I am not always like this though and quite as often having bad days too, just going to enjoy my motivation whilst it lasts.

I find it's the little things that knock me off, I just looked at my bank balance for example and my income has plummeted as my enhanced maternity pay is over :cry:it's just as well I had just finished my breakfast as that sort of thing makes me want to eat rubbish. I am really an emotional eater for sure. However I am currently full up thankfully haha. Also having had 5 mins with a cuppa and a deep breath and reminding myself that we planned for this, it will be ok.

Luciiloo, I'm guessing but allowing yourself no points might just make you eat everything in sight (going on how I know i react) if I were you I would deliberately plan in a blow out. I'd have my favourite 'free' dinner and then have crisps/choc/whatever your fav is, but counted. I like chocolate for example but have discovered I really don't need one of those big bags of giant buttons :whistle: to satisfy me, I had a freddo bar the other day I have forgotten now but it was only 5 or 7 syns. Often we only need a small amount but if we (me) have bought the bigger bar or bag we just carry on because it's there.

Or make something that feels naughty but isn't.... I have read on here that frozen fruit blended with fat free yoghurt tastes like ice cream, I'm up for trying that!

Was good today, I have had about 10 syns throughout the day. Then my boyfriend offered to take me out for dinner to celebrate my start date for my new job and also I had an hour personal training class today ! Hopefully this will reflect in the scales ! X

good luck hope it adds up to a loss!

I have been and bought frozen berries and fat free yog, going to try the 'ice cream' after my dinner for which I am planning a baked potato with quorn chilli, with HE cheese, lots of added onion/pepper/courgette and a corn on the cob yum yum, waiting till the kidlets are in bed though. I also have a HE b to use so I might have some wholemeal crackers too and pretend they are nacho's. well a girl can dream lol.

Hope everyone has a nice evening xxx

have freeeeeee stuff and munch all night xxx

Tried the 'ice cream' with summer berries, it was ok but I think it will be nice with banana? or strawberries.....

I've just discovered that sugar free orbit chewing gum is 1/4 syn per tab...I will be stocking up!! Worth it I think to stave off any emotional/boredom based cries for food!

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

I might have to get some, I guess it feels a bit like having a sweetie?

although my fav easy rubbish syn at the mo is a cheesy thin cracker (1 syn) not so long lasting as gum though.

Ive had a very bad few days, went out to celebrate my birthday on saturday night.....got severely drunk and broke my foot! Havent been able to get to WI today, pain has calmed down quite alot so hoping to hop around the kitchen tomorrow and sort my weeks menu out!! Plaster cast is going to show me as a gain anyway.

Last time I went to SW classes I was stuck at the 12st mark for ages, never went under but always ended up at 12st1/2/3lb and then back to 12st and that is why I ended up stopping going to group. However this time I am determined to do it and stick with it.

Good luck all xxx

Go baby mama I was the same for five years and then in the last year I crept right up to 13 stone wherei am now stuck at 12.13 but was 13.8 yeeks ! Restarted gym this week though so with any luck it will start to shift again.

Don't let it stop you Jeni, at least you know your gain if you have one is the cast, and in a while when you get it off you will lose extra woohoo, hope it heals quick for you.

Last edited:
Reached bang on 12 stone today! Been a while since I seen the big 12...about 2 years ago or more!

So I'm here another week and then I'm out to 11 to 10 thread! Omg TOO exciting to think about!!

Back