Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Good luck Lauren hope it all goes to plan for you!

I had my official weigh today and confirmed I am supposed to be here lol. 12st 13.5 :D (2lbs down from last week) so.....onwards and downwards :)

Thanks izzyhew, Its very easy to slip up and think Ill just get back into it once my foot is healed but im not going to, Ive had about 5 bad food days now, not loads of rubbish but not SW friendly at all! Hobbled onto my own scales this morning and showing a 2lb gain but thats with a cast so I reckon I will be about the same as last WI. Got food shop delivered last night so have no excuses!

Onwards and downwards, I like that :)

Jeni....looking at your stats you have done incredibly well so far ~ one and half stone !! don't give up now !!!

Jeni I misread that and though you said 5 bad foot days lol.

I agree I think your 2lbs is likely your cast, so count it as a stay the same and jump (well not literally) back in today, you will soon be losing again. Also you might not be able to walk for miles but using crutches will use more energy than normal walking so try to get out for a shuffle even if it isn't far.

Edited because my predictive text inserted snuggle, instead of shuffle. Now I recommend snuggling just as much, but it wasn't what I meant ha ha.

Well done to everyone this week... I didnt manage to make it to class this week but a sneeky peek on the scales at work today are showing 12st 9lbs... was 12st 11.5lbs at class last week... and yesterday they were showin 12st 10lbs at work... dont want to record an official loss till I get to class next.... so hopefully it will be good over the two weeks... good luck to everone for the week ahead xxx

Hi all I hope everyone is doing well on their weight loss journey. I'm currently 11 stone 13lbs . :( and I've just started slimming world this week so hopefully I can finally beat the weight my aim is to loose a stone and then take it from there. Any tips for weight loss or meal ideas is appreciated and I'd love to hear your weight loss stories as this would really motivate me xxx

Last edited:
welcome Ucan!

I lost a pound so am 12 stone exactly.....I was hoping to leave you guys and join the next bunch down, but you've still got me !!!! LOL!

welcome Ucan!

I lost a pound so am 12 stone exactly.....I was hoping to leave you guys and join the next bunch down, but you've still got me !!!! LOL!

I'm the same weight as you! Only dropped 1lb so I'm dead on 12 stone! So we may both be leaving next week ^.^ fingers crossed!

I'm the same weight as
you! Only dropped 1lb so I'm dead on 12 stone! So we may both be leaving next week ^.^ fingers crossed!
. Hi! isn't it frustrating!! I STS last week and was rather hoping to have lost a bit more. I think I'm gonna have to start doing some exercise to help shift it!

Good luck, it would be nice to "go on down" together!!

I know I haven't got to know you guys yet, but I hope to see the back of you both next week :D only meant in a hope you get what you want sort of way tho lol

12 st still feels a long way off for me :sigh:

good luck x

Haha! Yeah I was hoping for half a pound more at least but I had overdone it on chocolate one day last week so I didn't deserve to lose more anyway :p

My fingers are glued cross for good numbers next time!!! Eeep will be too exciting to be an 11 stone something-er right?!! =D

You'll get there izzyhew! I can't believe I was 14 1/2 only 5 months ago :)

Izzy, that's lovely! Keep up the good work coz you'll be following on down soon! That is if I can make it myself!

Well after a couple of weeks i'm halfway there at 12.6 wanna get out of here as soon as possible (no offense to you lovely lot of course) as 12 stone does not look good on 5ft nowt!

Everyone is doing fab :) xx

I lots 4lbs this week im now 12st 2lbs - a total loss of 11lbs in 4 weeks :D:eek: need 2 1/2 lbs this week to get me to 11 stone something whooo hoooo I can do it!

Back