Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Try to think of alternatives for your syns too, or at least plan them in.

I was craving chocolate on thursday last week, so I planned some in for friday, It didn't feel so bad once I had decided I would be having some!

I agree with above though I have found some of the diaries on here very inspiring :)

Erghhh, I'm absolutely sick of getting stick about the final weight I want to be!! I have lost count of the number if people who have told me to not lose any more weight. I've also been told 'are u sure youre 12 stone' like I'm lying and every scale in the land is lying lol. (I'm dead on 12 so almost leaving this thread with any luck whooo!)

I need some reassurance that I'm not being stupid trying to get to 9 1/2 stone. I am almost 5ft 5' ...just a bit under. I'm proud of what I'm doing so I don't want to lie about it, but I'm starting to wish I'd lied and said I'm at my target =(

looking at your stats at the side, there is nothing unhealthy for your height at 9 1/2 stone, however the bmi doesn't account for your build, it may or may not be the ideal weight for you, and as you lose more weight you may find you choose to stop sooner, or you may choose to get right to your goal. Only you can decide what weight is healthy and happy for you. It certainly is not stupid to have it as your current target.

I would suggest for the others it will be a mix up of jealousy.... lots of those, as well as people who are simply used to seeing you bigger and can't imagine you smaller - it's quite a common thing and not meant badly by those who do it. I think you should just tell them you have a healthy target and you will stop when you feel it's right for you, at the end of the day it is no one elses business

xxx

Erghhh, I'm absolutely sick of getting stick about the final weight I want to be!! I have lost count of the number if people who have told me to not lose any more weight. I've also been told 'are u sure youre 12 stone' like I'm lying and every scale in the land is lying lol. (I'm dead on 12 so almost leaving this thread with any luck whooo!)

I need some reassurance that I'm not being stupid trying to get to 9 1/2 stone. I am almost 5ft 5' ...just a bit under. I'm proud of what I'm doing so I don't want to lie about it, but I'm starting to wish I'd lied and said I'm at my target =(

Hi honey... 9 1/2 is abs fine if thats what you wanna be... I am 5ft 10.5" and the lowest acceptable weight I can be while doin sw according to thier health stats is 9st 13lbs!! So.im pretty sure yours is much lower.. its your body and your life... you do whatever makes you happy.. as long as you are doin it healthily no one can say a word.... stuff em I say lol xxx

Just checked my book hun.. you can go as low as 8st 8lbs under sw health stats... hope thats helped xxx

Attachments

• 1369514103536.jpg
    1369514103536.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 51
Aww thank you both for your comments! I'm not a big girl, just not very toned and my body fat is a bit high..my mother in law says 'where do u hide all the weight' ha. I think I'm gonna just stop mentioning what I wanna go down to, and just try be vague. Thing is I'm running three times a week and swimming twice a week now so not sure how much more weight I lose. >sigh< I guess I'll just wait and see what weight my body wants to get to on this plan!

You need to be the weight you feel comfortable with hun, if people are being funny, just tell them that you are at target, and just let those who support you know that you aren't yet.

I think it totally goes by how you feel as opposed to the book, like it says i could go down to 7st for my height, and if i wanted to look like a lollypop then i probably would, but i know me, and my body, and i have boobs and hips and curves and i felt the best for me at between 8 - 8 1/2 stone, so that is my ultimate goal (trying to do it in stages or it's just too overwhelming)

Do YOU feel comfortable where you are?
If not, keep losing, if you are then stop.
All these negative nellies just mess with your head. You've done amazing so far, be proud, and those that see fit to judge you (grrr who do they think they are?!) just tell em whatever so they lay off you and give you the space to do what feels right for you.

Wow that was a long drawn out ramble....well i am the waffle queen hehe :p xx

Agree with the above , I'm a bloke, 5'8 and bmi stats say that I'm in the danger zone at 12'12, however it doesn't account fir my build and activity, everyone Sats that I don't need to lose any more weight...... I'm comfy where I am but want to keep the discipline if being in target range. You chose your comfy weight. Once you are there is when the real challenge begins, you can get used to the reward of losing and go under target, take your foot off and you go up.....main thing is to give yourself a pat on the back because you've done brilliantly, keep enjoying it, if people are commenting then have noticed the hard work you've put in. Well done , keep it all in perspective.

Oops, forgot to ask....can I re join, I'm back in range at 12'12 looking at target of 12'10.

Waffle away! I really appreciate both your comments it's really comforted me!

I'd still like to lose a few more inches...I don't really have a clue what weight ill feel comfortable at to be honest :-/ it's all about my build and body fat for me...I guess I'll just keep going until a switch flips?? I suppose 10 stone isn't a bad number to aspire to realistically, my losses are slowing down lately so maybe I will just know when I know... It's all a very confusing journey for me now!

So peeps how you all doing I am struggling a bit I must admit. Sunny bank hol weekend is a killer but having been to two parties I am not doing too bad I guess. But weigh in on Wednesday so Monday and tues are definately red days!!! X

I keep telling myself off for eating lil bits of extra sauces here and there this weekend...but I have to remind myself how much more horrific it would be to eat a massive takeaway or junk food...i don't want to be on the crazy analytical side of weight loss, so just remind yourself if how much worse you would have eaten before SW, and applaud yourself for being more conscious of what you eat!

Lauren I notice you managed couch to 5k I am currently trying it, did you manage the jump from week 2 to 3 ok? I am about to attempt week 3, and I really am not sure I can jump from 90 seconds to 3 mins yet? I am thinking I might need a few in between weeks where I build it up xx

Lauren I notice you managed couch to 5k I am currently trying it, did you manage the jump from week 2 to 3 ok? I am about to attempt week 3, and I really am not sure I can jump from 90 seconds to 3 mins yet? I am thinking I might need a few in between weeks where I build it up xx

I managed it surprisingly fine...it was the 5 minute jump that concerned me, but I managed them all! You will be thoroughly surprised at what you can achieve if you tell yourself you will do it! If you set yourself up to a minimum, you won't exceed the expectation. And I can tell you it's such a confidence boost to power through to 3 minutes and want to skip with excitement!! =) best of luck...try it once to see through the 3 minutes, at least you'll know then whether you're capable :) :)

Thanks Lauren, I am certainly going to try to push to the 3 mins, but I am thinking if I manage 2 or 2.5 I can do that for a week and progress the next week, but I am also thinking you are right, when I jump on the treadmill tomorrow I need to do it with the positive 'I can' attitude so that is my new plan! I'll check in and let you guys know lol x

I DID IT!!! I managed the 3 mins woohoo, so pleased with myself! I jumped on the treadmill before 0630 just to get it out of the way as my baby had me up tooooo early!

It's going to be a long day, but I am a bit hyper now, and starving.... time for some breakfast and a big drink!

Happy Tuesday everyone :D

Hi everyone... well done on the losses this week so far...

I lost 3.5lbs takin me to 12st 8lbs.... also bagged my 2 stone award...

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead xxx

Hi everyone... well done on the losses this week so far...

I lost 3.5lbs takin me to 12st 8lbs.... also bagged my 2 stone award...

Good luck to everyone for the week ahead xxx

Whoop! Well done chick! xx

Back