Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Only need half pound loss to leave this thread tonight!!! Fingers crossed, can't wait to be out the 12s!!! Too exciting =) I so so so hope I've lost weight =(

I DID IT!!! I managed the 3 mins woohoo, so pleased with myself! I jumped on the treadmill before 0630 just to get it out of the way as my baby had me up tooooo early!

It's going to be a long day, but I am a bit hyper now, and starving.... time for some breakfast and a big drink!

Happy Tuesday everyone :D

Oh my god yay well done! Really happy for you, I was SO hoping you'd do it as I know how much that confidence puts a smile on! :) :)

You're right Lauren it was a real boost and now I have managed it once, I know I can complete week 3!

Good Luck I hope you get to move on tonight x

Only need half pound loss to leave this thread tonight!!! Fingers crossed, can't wait to be out the 12s!!! Too exciting =) I so so so hope I've lost weight =(

I will have everythin crossed for you honey. .. im suee you will be in the 12s tonight... hopefully c u there soon xxx

Lost 1 1/2lbs!! Sorry but I gotta love and leave ya guys :'( I'm now officially 11 stone 12 1/2 :)

Hello please can I enjoy you? Started SW at 12st 4lb, now 11st 12lb. Lost in the first week but not the second. Fingers crossed for this week, no events so no worries about saving syns etc (think that was the problem last week).

Yup guys, this is thread for anyone who is 12 stone something try to get to 11 stone something...I believe! Lol. So we should be in the next thread :) see ya over there!

Well done with all your big losses, I am staying the same for three weeks now and feel crap about it so today I started classes to see if that helps but then I was great all day and screwed up in the eve. Think what I might start doing is going totally syn free all day and then it leaves 15 syns for when I fall apart at night x

Well done Lauren :)

i missed class and weigh-in last night, so you've beaten me haha!!

Well done to everyone else too!

Back