Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi all - I'm currently 12 stone 7. 1 pound off losing my first stone. I think when I see 11 on the scales I will either cry or start dancing, not been that weight in absolutely forever. And when I get down to a weight that starts with a single figure, well, I think I'll implode haha

I have to agree with all of the above lol, Hope you get your stone award at next weigh in x

Still in the 12s still fighting for my weight to move! If I'm honest with myself I've only been following the plan 4 out of 7 days a week so I'm not surprised I'm still here but thankful I haven't gained! This week I have been really focused and got back into routine so I hope by the end of June I will be much nearer to the 11s!
Good luck everyone!

Erghhh, I'm absolutely sick of getting stick about the final weight I want to be!! I have lost count of the number if people who have told me to not lose any more weight. I've also been told 'are u sure youre 12 stone' like I'm lying and every scale in the land is lying lol. (I'm dead on 12 so almost leaving this thread with any luck whooo!)

I need some reassurance that I'm not being stupid trying to get to 9 1/2 stone. I am almost 5ft 5' ...just a bit under. I'm proud of what I'm doing so I don't want to lie about it, but I'm starting to wish I'd lied and said I'm at my target =(

I have the same thing Hun people are like stop and oh u look much less! I want to be 10.10 but I have a geeling I won't be able to maintain that so I'm going to see how it goes I defo want to be at least 11.07 x

Pretty sure I'll be getting my award come Wednesday. I'm going ice skating at some point before that, which will burn some calories, will be going to the earlier group though as I'mm off out for a meal with friends that evening. Going to look at the menu in a bit and plan what I will be having. Then I just have to stick to the plan haha!

Well done on the progress everyone!!
I'm working my way down, slowly. No weigh in for me last week as I was away but the scales told me this morning that I was 5 lbs down :) Super happy! And I even got up the courage to ask out a guy that I like and he said yes :)

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Now weigh 12 stone 7.5lbs. Got to follow 100% this week, want my stone and half next week.

Well done to everyone! I weighed in at 12 stone 12lbs on Monday. This isn't the first time for me, and usually I give up after a flying start trickles away to a series of teeny weekly losses and sts. Charting losses using milestones like this seems a really good idea.

Back