Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

:8855: mind you might not be far wrong haha

Well ladies (and Gents) I don't quite understand my body.......not had a 'star' week for nearly a year......thought I was over that hurdle.... Then along it comes and ive lost 2.5 lbs.... Go figure ... Must be all the healthy fruit n veg! So I shall love u and leave u for the next group down..... Keep at it all my lovelies xxx

congrats on the graduation :)

curtsies in thank you.

Won't be long and you'll be tripping on in.......

xx

steady and slow ~ isn't that supposed to be the best way :)

Hello everyone, can I come in please?

Just weighed this morning and am finally into the 12s...just - 12st 13.5lb :) Started in January at 17st4, and have just noticed that I've now lost 25% which just seems insane. I'm doing EE and weigh at home on a Friday. Can't believe I'm actually here :D

Thank you - just seen from your ticker that you're doing Couch to 5k too, have you made it up to week 6 yet? I'm constantly repeating that week, as week 7 has stopped being any kind of fun!

I just completed week 5 yesterday :)

is week 7 the 28 minute jogs? I have looked ahead but can't remember offhand. I'd try slowing your pace a little if you are struggling, that's the only way I have managed so far lol, I'm simply not built for speed.

I have discovered that every week I have doubted myself and yet every week I have surprised myself and made it through, jumping from 8 minutes to 20 last week was a turning point for me, I have worried over that for weeks and yet I made it. When I jumped on the treadmill that day I already knew I could get to 10, so in my head I thought I will try to get to 15, then when I got to 15 I just kinda thought well I can manage another minute and so on, and then there I was having managed 20 :) It's made me realise that really I *don't* know what I am capable of, and every week now I am going to assume I can do it, and deal with it if I can't as opposed to starting the week in that unsure 'will I or won't I' sort of way.

I really think now that probably more than 50% of this is in the mind so if you can get yourself into a positive mind set I'll bet you can do it. Or you could try my back up plan which is to add inbetween weeks. I think week 6 has shorter runs for the first two sessions with a 25 min on session 3? so if I can't manage week 7 I would create a week 6.5, perhaps running 3 x25, or at least lengthening the 2 first sessions by a few mins, and build on it. I know running is traditionally connected with racing, but the couch to 5k is not a race, so in my mind I want to improve every week but it doesn't matter if I improve as fast as the voice on my App suggests me to!

That's turned into a big ramble lol, sorry about that. I guess I am excited at how far I have come and how much I feel it has taught me already. Hope you can move on soon!

lost 1.5lbs this week so am now 12st 2.5lbs not long till im in those 11s can't wait!

Thanks, Izzy - Week 7 is 25 min runs and I think it goes up to 28 mins in week 8 (if I ever get there...) I'm stalling at the moment, got to the end of week 6, started week 7 but just keep putting it off as I've got loads of other exercise I'm doing that I prefer to running (aqua aerobics, swimming, 30-day shred, squats and crunches etc). I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not having seen it through in the timeframe, but at the moment I can do about 15 minutes without getting bored or distracted and hopping off the treadmill :( Think I am destined to be a week 6 repeater forever! Like you say though, a lot of it is in the mind!

Well done everyone with the losses - very inspiring :)

next one down hun! this is 12 to 11 i am hoping to be in the next one down by monday! xxx
Thanks, trust me!!! Maths ain't my strong point. I was 12st 1st last week so that's how I got a bit confused.
Looking forward to meeting you in the lower zone x

Back