Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi! Please can I join.. I lost 2lb tonight to get me to 12 stone 13 lbs - aiming to be 12 for my wedding in August xxx

I am graduating tonight ladies & gents! lost 3.5 lbs tonight so now weigh in at 11st 12 xxxxxx:D

I Lost 1lb this week. So down to 12 St 9lbs. Again.

-2.5lb for me this morning, came as a real shock as I have hardly had time to move this week and was expecting much less, if anything at all!

Can I join please ? I think I joined ages ago just can't remember ! I'm 12 . 9 at the mo lost 11lbs so far thanks x

Wow, well done Quins - fantastic achievement :) Happy Target Day! Long may you stay there :D

Thanks ladies, I celebrated it today with a slice of lemon cake and 2 coffees with a sugar. That was at the cafe stop on our club bike red....short run this week but "undulating ( hate that word, it means hilly!) stopped at a glider club in top of the Kent North Downs. 35 miles, started off in the rain , .2 punctures, and cracked front derailleur meant I couldn't drop into lower gears( ended up spending £53 in bike shop). Got a 100km audax ride next Sunday..might have more cake!

Back