Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

haha, I liked em all just incase you deleted any :)

Lost 1.5lbs this week. So now 12 St 7.5lbs. 0.5Lb off my club 10 (again) 2.5lbs off my stone and half.

almost half way to the next stone window Amanda :)

I can't wait to be nearer to the 11s. Gonna have a good week this week.

my losses are really slow so could be a looooong time for me lol. I'm focussing on 12 st 7 for now and then I will feel like I have broken the back of the 12's!

Lately I seem to be having a couple of goods losses, then I get complacent and have gains. This time it's not going to happen, my weight is going down.

-2lb for me - which is a miracle as I went off track last weekend and have hardly moved all week. Need to get back on the exercise train this week as I don't have quite so much work pressure hanging over my head, so hopefully it'll get me closer and closer to target and I may get there by the end of the summer :)

-2lb for me - which is a miracle as I went off track last weekend and have hardly moved all week. Need to get back on the exercise train this week as I don't have quite so much work pressure hanging over my head, so hopefully it'll get me closer and closer to target and I may get there by the end of the summer :)

Well gone! I'd love a 2lb loss... Must get my body moving As well x

well am back as not been on for 2 weeks had loads of things on at work at daughters school, loads of trips and walking. Have been a little of plan. back to weigh in on Wednesday will see how I have done. hoping to have stayed the same or lost as I don't feel as though I have put on weight.

was 12st 4 when I last weighed in so hopefully will be nearer the 11s soon.

Had a gain of half a lb this week. Rather annoyed with myself, going to stick at it this week. I want to be in the 11st somethings.

Back