Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

No chance! I've slowed right down now - I guess this is where I'm going to be sticking for the forseeable future! You'll be overtaking me, I'm sure! I've lost 1lb this week again, but haven't been particularly focused on staying on plan so I'm ok with that! 12st 5lb for me

Weirdly enough, I've grown! I have always guessed at being around 5'9" but wanted to make sure so that when I get to target I'm really there and not just on guesswork. I got my husband to mark line on the wall and I seem to have grown by about a centimetre, so wow - my BMI has gone down without me even trying! How cool is that?! ;)

That's pretty cool. I wish I would grow :( I'm 5ft 2 and would really like to be a bit taller. Maybe when I shrink inwards, I'll grow upwards (unlikely though, as I am 23).

hoping you all having a great weekend. Trying to stay on track this week, heat not helping to much.

Hi all, am back into this thread weighing 12st 5, was into the 11s a while back - determined to get back there now and beyond!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

12.11 this morning. Really need to step it up to get into the 11s before my final wedding dress fitting in 4 weeks.

I lost 0.5lb last week and sts this week. So I'm back to 12st 7.5lbs.

Can I come back in...... Broke my foot 2 months ago and found it hard to stick to plan when I couldnt stand in the kitchen for too long. I reckon Ive been on plan maybe 25% of the time and ended up gaining only 1.5lb! I paid to carry on and had my first weigh in today and lost 3lb, Im back on track! 2 more weigh ins until my holiday and Id love to get my 2 stone award by then, 5.5lb to go so its touch and go!!

Lost 1.5lbs, down to 12st 3.5lbs. Feel like Im getting the bug back and desperate to get down into the 11s again! Fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 lbs off for me this week. am now 11st 13. Got my 1 1/2 stone award and my club 10 today. :) will be now joining the 11s.

Thanks for all your kind words and support.

This last stone I have to loose is my Everest! I've been hovering around the same weight for the last 2 months and I'd love to get motivated again. :banghead:

Thanks his-beau, I made a massive pot of my version of speed soup and have been having a bowl each day. Hopefully picnic in the park tomora so I've got a quiche ready and some minted potatoes and salad with boiled eggs. I got low syn crisps and biscuits for the kids ( just in case I can't resist!)

Dirty dancing, that's great! Hopefully we all won't be that far behind you! I can't wait to be in the 11's.

Lost 1/2 last week and 3 and 1/2 this week down to 12. 2 really pleased may it continue ! Last wi on thurs before my hols hope to loose 2lbs fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, you're doing brilliantly His-beau - told you you'd be overtaking me soon! I've had a rubbish week, too much work, so not enough exercise but have just weighed and have lost half a pound, which is going to have to do. Next week will be better!

Back