Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Wow, you're zooming down through this zone! Well done with the wedding, sounds like it's really clicked into place for you! I need some of your motivation, I think. Maybe you overtaking me in a few days time will give me a kick up the backside to follow you down to the 11s :0)

I'm kind of around there - been going up and down for the last few weeks - always seem to go down on a Friday for WI, but hop back up to 12 st 6 the next day and hover between there and 12 st 4.5 all week. I'm thinking about not weighing properly now until I get back from Egypt (we fly out on Sunday for 15 days... help!!). They've changed my aqua aerobics class on a Monday night for Aqua Zumba instead and it was hopeless last week, so my calorie burn has gone right down too. Am going to give it one last try tonight and may have to come up with a new plan! xx

Liking your signature, His-beau :D Positivity rules!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week. 12St 6lbs now. Getting near to the 11s.

Hi all it's been a while but finally went back to slimming world ls thursday 12st 12. Hope with a bit ov will power I can do it this time. Doing ok so far.

HI, I lost half a lb this week, not surprised really as I was on the beer all weekend...oops! Still better than a gain so im not complaining!

afternoon all

i am currently 12.2 and have been stuck for a while on this weight. i can honestly say i have not done any diet or exercise regime for about a year now. this time last year i called target at 11.2, so i am exactly a stone heavier a year later.

i have dusted off my trainers and am trying my hardest to eat as healthy as i can. i am going on holiday in two weeks so i am not going to slimming world till i get back, but i am not using that as an excuse to not start a regime.

i canot remember the last time i had breakfast, so this morning was quite a shock to the system to be up and out of the door with breakfast inside me.

will do a signature of goals when i get chance, but just though i would pop by and say hello all

Tracy

Hey

I'd like to join. I'm currently 12.13.5 but I'm going on holiday next week to Cuba all inclusive so I've no doubt I'll be well into the 13s when I'm home... I've set my target as 12.7 but now that its approaching, I'm not sure if it needs pushing back to 11.7. At the moment, I'm a dress size 12/14 which is where I wanted to be when I was touching 19stone and a size 22... I've not found that 'happy weight' yet but I know it's coming soon :)

Hi can I join pls? I hit 12st 13.5lbs @ wi today! 3st 10.5lbs lost so far!

Weighed in tonight at 12St 6lb and got my 2.5 stone award. :) I'm delighted with myself. Won't it be great to be in the 11's :)

Well done! This is only my first week here and reading these posts really inspires me. Off work today so just treat myself to a SW breakfast. Can't believe how much you're allowed to eat. Hope it works. Monday will be my 2nd WI. Need to get through the weekend tho.

12st 2lbs this morning..... So close, please please please by the weekend can some magic occur!!!! Hope everyone is having a good week, almost Friday :) x

Back