Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello,
Trying to get back on track. WI this morning was 12st 2.5 pounds. Really want to be back in 11s before I go on holiday on the 11th. Off to make sw fajitas. Wraps for kids, not me with rice and salad. Also trying to stay away from end of term chocs. Have put them in the fridge as don't like cold chocolate!

I'm in holiday mode too - not even sure I'll weigh tomorrow, because I know for the next two weeks it's all going to go a bit wonky! We fly out on Sunday, and I know it's going to be a mission to try and stick as near to plan as possible as the family out there cook with so much oil and butter, and add sugar to everything.

Hi Kaz3804, well done and good to see you here! You are doing really well, you must be pleased with yourself, you are allowed to be.

Quins

Hi Everyone,

Im currently 12st 3.5lbs and trying desperately to get into the 11's on Monday. I haven't been there for about 6 years!

Hi Kaz3804, well done and good to see you here! You are doing really well, you must be pleased with yourself, you are allowed to be.

Quins

Hi ya thank you! U know what I really am pleased! :) I'm desperately trying to hit my 4st award before my birthday on 13th. Only 3.5lbs to go but like all the rest each pound feels like a mountain! I've just gone into a size 14 jeans too! Thank you!

Weighed in today and I'm down to 12st 9.5lb! YAY :) Taking my weight loss to 6st 3.5lb since 04/01/13 , lowest I've ever been! Well done on all weight losses :) xx

Weighed in today and I'm down to 12st 9.5lb! YAY :) Taking my weight loss to 6st 3.5lb since 04/01/13 , lowest I've ever been! Well done on all weight losses :) xx

Wow that's an amazing loss esp in that time! Well done!

Hello I would like to join yous! Lost 5 1/2 Lb this week :) so hear a bit sooner than expected!

Me too I hit 12.12 today too! Only 2lbs to my 4st award! Big push this week to get it! K

Thank you! Stared back in January weighing in at a whooping 16st 5 1/2lb!! Lost a 1lb 1/2 this week! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too I hit 12.12 today too! Only 2lbs to my 4st award! Big push this week to get it! K

Well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back