Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Sts this week so missed getting my 4st by 1/2 lb but not one bit upset as I won woman of year! Vvvvvv happy! Good luck to everyone who's up for it!

Is there room for 1 more please? back on sw and 2 fast days a week, doing it from home will to see how I go! after a few weeks on holiday and just not being on any plan weighed in on fri at 12.5:( so have put 8lb on :eek: gutted to say the least. good luck to everyone and hope there is less of us all next week;) x

Hi all, first post! Weighed in this morning (I do Slimming World from home) and I've lost 3.5Ibs this week bringing me to 12st 4Ibs. Soooo happy! X

Hi all,

I'm a serial SW yo-yoer but need to shift a bit of weight so doing it from home for a few weeks and seeing how I go. Currently about 12st3 according to my home scales, going to WI on Sundays and see how it goes! Not far to the 11s anyway.

Hello.... I dont think im ever going to get out of the 12's! been here for months! Did break a foot and just came back from a holiday on Sunday...Been on plan since Monday morning and weigh in tom night, Im hoping for a loss no matter how small!

Finally back from Egypt - ate too much and went totally off plan for 2 weeks, because the family out there have no idea about healthy eating and everything is laden in oil and sugar. I did manage to keep exercising a bit under the aircon in our flat, but I was dreading getting on the scales.... but in the last couple of days I picked up the most violent tummy bug known to man, and I am now 2 lb lighter than when I went, and have lost 4lb since I got home on Tuesday. Grim way to do it though :( For the first time I am now in the healthy BMI range, but feel anything but healthy right now!

Put on 3lb last week after not being able to focus for a few weeks. Would have been happy with 1 lb loss this week but I nearly fell off the scales when it said I lost 5! Couldn't believe it. It's taken me down to 12.04. The only thing I did differently was drink 3 litres of water per day....

Oh my lordy Jennie. That's fantastic. I have started drink 2.5 liter a day since Wednesday hoping it will make a difference on the scales.
Well done that is fab.

Finding it really hard to get back to normal, not eating properly and just grabbing odd bits here and there.
not feeling well and having lots of tests at the doctors so worried its going to get worse soon, just going to try keep it in check I think, my appetite is all over the place! :(

everyone is doing really well!

To kick my ass back in line I always look up new recipes and plan my following day. I also keep a food diary

First weight in tomorrow evening. Nervous , even though I have followed the plan. What if I'm the only person ever that doesn't lose on the first week!!
I guess we'll see

i'm a yo-yo dieter. or was .... Have lost weight so many times over the years but always put it all back on again plus a bit. Tried them all. First time trying slimming world and I like it.
Hoping that it will be the start of the new me that cooks instead of eating just rubbish.
Made the mushy peas curry yesterday so loads in the freezer.
Decided I'm going to cook something every weekend so that Imy freezer is full of yummy dinners , for during the week

Back