Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hey, just a quick post to say: I did it!

At last weigh in, I was 11st 11. So I'm leaving this lovely thread, and am off to join the next one haha.

Hi there
Im currently struggling to lose the pounds and her down to the 11s. Currently weighing 12.3
i feel like I've been in the 12s for ages.

Good luck to everyone ;)

I started slimming world January 2013 since then I have lost 4 stone 1lb I currently weigh 12.1 I really want to get into the 11's haven't been in the 11's for a few year now

Hi there
Im currently struggling to lose the pounds and her down to the 11s. Currently weighing 12.3
i feel like I've been in the 12s for ages.

Good luck to everyone ;)

Good luck I hope you have a good weight loss this week. Always good to right it down or try new recipes.

I started slimming world January 2013 since then I have lost 4 stone 1lb I currently weigh 12.1 I really want to get into the 11's haven't been in the 11's for a few year now

Fab weight loss so far. You wont be here long and will soon be in the 11s

Ive a way to go by with each pound I wavr good bye to the closer I get :)

Well only lost half pound tonight still happy with the loss because any loss is a bonus need 1 n half pound next then in the 11's hopefully :)

Might be in this group for a while ;-)
first WI ast night. Down 1.5 . Was expecting more for first WI, but it's a new week, so new start

His-beau - I'm back to keep you company again, hope we can help each other find that motivation again xxx

Hi ladies/gents.....I did slimming world last year and lost 1 stone 4lbs....since i stopped going to group (due to house move) the scales have slowly crept back up and I am now only at 10lbs loss so as of today the slimming world diet started again. I am using old books and minimins for support! I am 12st4 at the min so hoping to be out of the 12st bracket very soon! x

Hi everyone, just moved over from the 13's thread. Finally broke the 13 st barrier, and I've dropped down to 12st 13. Official weigh in isn't until Thursday, so I'm hoping I've lost even more by then. Keeping fingers crossed! Going to have a really good day tomorrow...

Well still in this weight zone! Only lost 1/2 at WI yesterday so that makes me 12st 1 now - was hoping for more but hey ho! X

Hi all,

I've been yo-yoing between 13.4 and 12.7 for years. I have joined group and am determined to see an 11 on the scales! I'm currently 12.6.5 so half a stone to go!

Whoop whoop 1.5lbs off this week! So now 12st 9lb and 4st 1lb total loss! Would love to be nearly our of 12's by beginning of October! Big push is on!

I had official weigh in tonight and am down to 12st 8.5lbs - loss of 2lbs which I am pleased about!!

Would love to get below 12st 7lbs next week - so I can head back down into the 11s!!! X

Eekkk!! WI in y'day + i STS!!! Sssssoooooo frustrating! Ive made diet coke chicken + the sauce ended up being watery... wot shid i do?? I let it simmer for about 30mins... :confused:

Back