Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello
I am currently at 12 stone and joined SW 9 weeks ago to try to get to a goal weight. I have been yo -yo ing for years as far as weight is concerned. I was 14.9 at my heaviest and its taken me about 3 years to get to where I am now. Im really hoping that SW can help me shift the last stone and a half.
Keep positive and Im sure you will get into the 11's
:):)

Hi Glitzy....it is very frustrating when you have a good week and the scales don't show it but don't give up and I am sure you will see the scales go down next week :)

Hi His_beau....sorry you are leaving us but I am sure it won't be long until you are back...good luck!

I get weighed tomorrow and hoping for a loss...I am a slow loser so know for a fact I won't lose enough to move down in to the 11's group just yet but hoping for a couple of pounds to get me half way there :) x

Well I think I will be staying here longer than anticipated! After a week being 100% I got weighed last night and STS :-( I have a rare night out this week on Saturday so hoping it doesn't impact too much on what the scales say x

Sorry girls must love nd leave you (for now!!) I weighed in at 11st 13.5 lb this am in SW group
see you (hopefully not!) and good luck to you all travelling through this zone
x

Woohoo! I just did an early weigh-in.... I've passed the half stone marker! I've lost 8lb now, and I'm 12 st 11lb. Just have to keep off the scales now until my weigh in on Thursday..... New blueray film, here I come! Now..... What to buy?

Thanks everyone :-D Weighed in this morning Andover officially lost 3lbs this week so I'm down to 11st 13lbs so off I trot to the next group :) hopefully I'll see you all there soon xx

I'm just 2lb away from the 11's, which will be lightest I have ever been!! I have been this close before, but messed it all up and regained 9.5lb. However, I feel like my head is now in the right place and I'm back in the zone, having lost 3.5lb, 4lb and 1lb in the last 3 weeks. I'm really hoping I can make it into the 11's by my weigh in next Tuesday evening. That would be fantastic!

Good luck everyone :)

Back