Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone! Starting off my SW journey in the 12s. Can't wait to see 11s - I can't remember the last time I saw that on the scales. Good luck to everyone! :p

Hi after a few weeks off on hols and basically messing about am now 12.7 :( Back on sw plan today can't wait to get into 11s just going to take bit longer than I thought !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eek, 3.5lb off for me last night taking me from 12st 1.5lb to 11st 12lb! So it's t'ra for now from me - see you all in the 11's :D

Hi everyone!

Soooo pleased this morning to hit the 12's, I haven't been this size since 2006, and with another 1 stone 13.5lbs to go, I'll hit my target, hopefully before Christmas! xx

Hi ya all I lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 12st 6.5lbs! Very happy to be in lower half of 12's! Whoop whoop!

Ive just lost for the first time in over a month!!! Soo pleased its coming off again!

I'm now 12'2 so would love to say goodbye next week by getting into the 11's again !!!!

Hey Laura, I didn't even see the 11's on the way up! I just wish I had joined slimming world a year earlier when I decided to do something about my weight! ( joined the gym- no good unless you eat healthy too lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Capri_gal, hopefully I won't be far behind you!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAAAAAAAAY finally had a loss last night....Only a small pound but I was happy with it after being 100% for 2 weeks and not losing it was starting to get me down. My pound loss has spurred me on for another good week...hopefully be saying bye bye to the 12's soon! x

Big loss last week out of nowhere ... didn't do anything different than the first 3 weeks, but glad of the loss. taking me to 12.1 ... looking forward to saying goodbye to that 12 at the beginning ... hopefully next week

Hi everyone :),

I lost 4.5lbs this week :p, I now weigh 12st 13lbs. Glad to join you all ! Well done to everyone on your losses ! Keep the coming :).

Kay xx

Back