Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone :),

I lost 4.5lbs this week :p, I now weigh 12st 13lbs. Glad to join you all ! Well done to everyone on your losses ! Keep the coming :).

Kay xx

Hi ya welcome! Good to see u back so quickly after ur op. I hope ur on the mend!

Hi ya welcome! Good to see u back so quickly after ur op. I hope ur on the mend!

Hi, thanks :) . I had my first mini op yesterday. My next one which is major is in 2 weeks time, then I will be off for a 4-6 week recovery period, fingers crossed I hope it all goes well. Well done on your 2.5lb loss this month, your doing great :) !

Kay xx

The 1.5 I lost last week has found me again this week! sooooo annoyed! I did have a few drinks at the weekend but I do that most weekends....

Whats everyones view on exercising and slimming world, last week I went to the gym on mon and tues and swam on weds and thurs. This week I have done gym twice and swim once.... I do take measurements and I have lost 4.5 inches overall in a week but scales said I gained 1.5lb Its got me down a little bit tonight. (4.5 does sound alot but its from both arms, chest, waist, hips, both thighs and calf)

Hello everyone, just thought I'd say hi!:wavey: I lost almost 3 stones with sw about 3 years ago, stopped going to class and here I am again back where I started. Just joined a new group on Thurs and feelin good about it this time. I WILL get to target and I WILL stay there this time! Hopefully we'll all soon be in with the cool kids in the elevens ;).
ps..lovin the smilies!!

Hi ev1 :) ,

I lost 1 lb this week and got my 3 stone sticker ! I now weigh 12st 12 lbs . I hope to lose more next week. I need to get back to basics with the food diary and watch my syns. I hope to be out of this bracket by the end of October. Best of luck to everyone for this week.

Kay xx

Hi everyone, mind if I join in? :)

This is just my first week of Slimming World and have totally loved it!
I don't think I have eaten so well in my entire life.

Currently 12st 4lb and first weigh in is tonight. Would be happy with any loss at all really, have a history of loosing weight quite slowly so any loss is good!

There are so many inspirational stories here. Kay003 - 3 stone that is amazing!! and Laura*7 - losses every week! amazing!

Thanks Ladies,

Will post tonight how I get on at weigh in.

Kate :)

Sorry that last post was to Muddy.
I have not quite got the hang of this forum malarkey yet. sorry all.

Currently 12st 4lb and first weigh in is tonight. Would be happy with any loss at all really, have a history of loosing weight quite slowly so any loss is good!

There are so many inspirational stories here. Kay003 - 3 stone that is amazing!! and Laura*7 - losses every week! amazing!

Thanks Ladies,

Best of luck for tonight hun, im sure you'll do well, fingers crossed for you ! :)

Kay xx

Thanks Ladies,

Thanks love I'm trying really hard. Slow losses but they all add up don't they :)!

Hi ladies (and any gents)

I started on new years day this year at 13 stone 10lbs I managed to get down to 11 stone 7lbs but since my holiday Ive gone back up to 12 stone 4lbs. my target is 11 stone 4lbs for going to edinburgh on a girls weekend at the end of november as this is the weight I was last time we went 3 years ago

Back