Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Lost 3.5lbs last night for my first week!
:D so chuffed as I felt like I was eating constantly!
I love slimming world.

Kate:D

Now weigh 12st 0.5lbs
Nearly at the 11's but glad I get to spend another week on this lovely board :)

Lost 2.5lbs today so now @ 12st 4lbs. I am getting there slowly I can see light at end of these 12's! Doing a red week first time to try it so any one with any tips please let me know!

Lost 2.5lbs today so now @ 12st 4lbs. I am getting there slowly I can see light at end of these 12's! Doing a red week first time to try it so any one with any tips please let me know!

Big Mac in a bowl is good on a red day...I'm having it tonight :) xx

Ok what is big Mac in a bowl.! Can someone please tell me.?

Sony arc s

Big Mac In A Bowl

Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy

Ingredients:
Extra lean minced beef
Chopped onion
Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices
3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA
Shredded iceberg lettuce
2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp)

Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce.
Top with the last slice of cheese & serve

That sounds amazing! Tomorrows dinner sorted!
You could serve it using the lettuce leaves like a bun. Put the mince into one big leave and top with another :) they do that at a burger place in Glasgow I used to go to . The crunch is lovely. I think I prefer it to a bun. :)
Thanks for the recipe . X

Ive moved groups and weigh on a friday morning now, 1lb off so now at 12.3lb. Someone said something about slow losses soon add up, high 5 to that!!

Back