Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I lost 3lbs today! So I'm now 12st 1lb so close to hitting those 11's! Can't believe I might hit elevens soon, haven't been there since I was a teenager!

Hi all, am joining you today at 12st 13lb-nearly died when I got on the scales at my first group last night - a whole 1.5st heavier than when I joined before my wedding in June 2011. I did have a baby 3months ago but thought I was doing quite well but seems I have put weight on in the past 3months not lost even tho am bf....this is the heaviest I've ever been (barring being pregnant!) but you lot of lovely people seem very helpful and supportive so am hoping to be losing weight very soon! Have had a good 1st day so far...xx

Hiya...
Can I ask how much exercise people do?? Think ive got the eating side of SW sorted, was thinking of going out for walks and then building on that :eek:

Hiya...
Can I ask how much exercise people do?? Think ive got the eating side of SW sorted, was thinking of going out for walks and then building on that :eek:

Hey I don't do any at the minute but I'm starting this week! The thighs is with SW, you will lose weight but you won't tone (I.e - I have slim legs and arms but I have a tyre and that won't just go - I need exercise to get rid of it!) exercise won't do you any harm :) xx

Haven't been on SW that long but I don't do a lot of 'formal' exercise but I go out most days for a walk with my little girl in the pram. My consultant said the same tho, you will lose anyway but if you exercise you tone and you lose quicker! I should probably do more...

Hi ev1 :).

I am 3 weeks into this stone bracket and have not moved far :(, usually I am half way through at this point. My body seems to want to be stuck in the 12's. Not hopeful about weigh in tomorrow, but will start this week fresh. Good luck ev1 for this week !

Kay xx

Good luck every1 for the WI's this week. Thanks for the tips on the exercise... need to step up my game + sort out a walking programme maybe. :)

Well ladies I have worked ard this week despite a blip at start of week, so thought I'd try a cheeky early weigh to see ifi am out of 12's this week and my scales said 2lbs ON! Now official weigh is wed so have another day but gutted I really thought I might have done it this week!

Don't panic, it's maybe just a random weight! And your scales may not be the same as theirs anyway! Why don't you try a couple of days of success express? See if that helps? X

Have you got the new books? It's basically you swop the quantities around, so you have 2/3 super free and 1/3 free. It's designed for occasional use when you have hit a plateau or had a naughty few days. I will double check re He's tomorrow and post if you get any extra like you do on red and green days. Don't worry, takes a bit of getting used to x

So I think I will be in the 12's until xmas at this rate :(. I lost 1 lb today :rolleyes:, not going anywhere far ! I seem to have lost my motivation and all those comfort foods are calling me this time of year and those M&S ads don't help ! I am going to do my food shopping today so hope to plan sensibly . Good luck everyone for this week !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Oh Kay u'll be out of them in no time! 1lb loss is fab! Better than on! I have felt these 12's have been very long too! My slowest st yet! And by looks of things I will be here another week! Chin up! Try mixing things up a bit, I've done red days these last 2 weeks and its tough but was def working (i self sabataged early in week this week :() good luck!

Made it into the 11's a few weeks ago but after a couple of gains I'm currently back in the 12's. Hoping for a good loss tonight to get me back in the 11's - no offence but I really don't want to stick around here for much longer :giggle:

Hiya! Joining you today, lost 8.5lb on my first week so am 12.12

hoping to be in the 11's by the end of november x

Back