Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Made it into the 11's a few weeks ago but after a couple of gains I'm currently back in the 12's. Hoping for a good loss tonight to get me back in the 11's - no offence but I really don't want to stick around here for much longer :giggle:

Well, I did it! 7lb off for me last night taking me to my lowest ever weight of 11st 10lb, woop!! See you all in the 11's soon :D

Hello!:)

New here, been lurking a while, and I am going to start joining in, Im 12st 5 and doing everything I can to get back to 11s. I was 11st 5 this time last year, what a shame I let it all slip over the pst 12 months.

I've been 100% this week so far, hoping for a couple of pounds off on Monday when I WI. I have a wardrobe full of lovely size 12s that aren't going near right now, need to shape up so I can wear my nice autumn clothes.

Nice to meet you xx

Oh poo, only 1/2lb off despite being mostly good but * week started last night! So I'm here for another week! (12st 1/2lb)

Kaz you will probably see it next week! Everyone else well done on losses! I get weighed tonight....fingers crossed....been really good! X

First week on a plan for me this week and 5 lbs lost. So pleased. And straight away that takes me to 11 st and 13 lbs, so down a zone I go. See you all in there soon. :D

Well done pink74! I had lost 4lb last night, only 10lb to go to move zones! Can I ask what ham people eat please? It would appear it's not all free! Found that out last night!

Evening all

i stepped on the scales for the first time in a year. I put on 1 stone 6 1/2. Gutted. I knew it was creeping back on but had to start again as a new member. New slate and all that.

So I start my journey again at 12 stone 6 1/2

heres to weightloss

Evening all

i stepped on the scales for the first time in a year. I put on 1 stone 6 1/2. Gutted. I knew it was creeping back on but had to start again as a new member. New slate and all that.

So I start my journey again at 12 stone 6 1/2

heres to weightloss

Welcome aboard!! :thumbup:

Hi everyone after doing sw for 7 weeks I'm now in the 12's and wanting to get into the 11's well done everyone!:):)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all, everyone's doing really well! Wish I was! I try really hard but the scales show nothing lost. But disheartening but I'll keep going, gonna do a food diary I think then at least my consultant can point out where I'm going wrong! Couldn't weigh in on Friday as had my little man at the hospital but I weighed myself an lost nothing again. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a shame but good idea on the food diary, I always find I focus more if I have to write it down. You have 5 days to lose tho-don't despair! Why don't you try a couple of success express days? X

Thanks susie, Im trying out red days for as long as I can manage, last week was * week too so I dont think that helped.

Really praying for a loss this week or I might have to go down the 'shake diet' route which I really dont want to do!!

Sorry so that's me last Monday 12st 6 and today 12st4. Weighed in midweek at 12st3 so was disappointed to apparently gain over weekend, does anybody else have this happen? I was 100% all week apart from a large gin and slimline on Saturday night.

I do but I don't know what the reason is. I do think time of day has an impact but it annoys me so much, I try not to weigh myself during the week and wait for weigh in night tho it's hard! A loss is a loss tho-well done! X

Hi guys! I'm currently 12st8, having lost 1 stone exactly in 5 weeks on Slimming World. Can't wait to get back into the 11's! I have a 10 week old little boy and working to lose all the weight I put on during pregnancy (and more!!).

Wow, well done you! And with a 10 wk old baby! I've got a 16 wk little girl and if I can lose a stone in 5wks I will be v chuffed! Do you exercise as well? I can't seem to find the time x

Morning! 3.5lb off for me this week, very very pleased, that's 12lb in two weeks on SW :character00180:

I'm now 12st9, aiming to get to 12st7 or less next week. Want the 12's gone asap!

Back