Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I gained 2 lbs this week so looks like I will be stuck in this bracket for some time :(. I'm now back to 12st 13lbs. I seem to have lost my focus. Don't know what to do to get my motivation back. I am just caving into all the comfort foods this time of year. I know its no excuse but can't seem to snap out of it . :confused:

Best of luck everyone for this week.
Kay xx

Wow, well done you! And with a 10 wk old baby! I've got a 16 wk little girl and if I can lose a stone in 5wks I will be v chuffed! Do you exercise as well? I can't seem to find the time x

Thank you :) I try and get out with my little boy every day, even if it's just a walk around the shops. That's pretty much it for exercise. I did try the 30 day shred, but only did it one morning because fell ill the next morning and still not 100%. I've mainly just stuck with the eating. I find I don't think much about food during the day because I'm busy with lo. I then only use my syns in the evening where I have a glass of wine and a curly wurly or something.

I gained 2 lbs this week so looks like I will be stuck in this bracket for some time :(. I'm now back to 12st 13lbs. I seem to have lost my focus. Don't know what to do to get my motivation back. I am just caving into all the comfort foods this time of year. I know its no excuse but can't seem to snap out of it . :confused:

Kay xx

Oh Kay, u'll get there. I thought u hadn't been well, so that won't help. R u still doing the monthly challenges? I find them fab motivation esp seeing the others results streaming in! Chin up. How about planning ur week fully, treats to look forward to, special tasty sw dinners etc! Lots to look forward to esp scales going down next week! Now I need to take some of my own advice! My scales r showing a gain for this week. But u never know how scales compare so tomorrow WI will tell. Tbh I moved back to ee from red days because I wanted the comfort of carbs and easy lunches! So don't think that helped. But I need to focus, I promised myself I'd hit my 5st award for Halloween. So with 4 1/2lb to go if I REALLY hit it hard I know I could just do it! It's so hard to refocus. But if I gain tomorrow it'll be my first gain in my entire 8.5month sw journey!

Kay xx

Ok Kay... u will get there!! What I have done is bought a dress that I want to wear to my works christmas dinner, its a size smaller than what I am now. The plan is to wear that in 2x months time, if it doesnt happen then i'll wear it on a night out with the girls in new year. I lost just 0.5lbs last week, so ive stepped up my exercise for this week. Just back from 1.5mile walk, 3rd walk this week. Hoping that will help. I just stick me earphones in, blast the music and away I go :)

I don't know! Eating lots of Bolognese, chilli and pomodori to get my superfree in, and using ALL my syns x

Well after wi I'm still here! 12st on the nose! Half off this week so better than gain I thought I'd get. But this is it girls no more messing as nice as this forum is I need to get out so seriously hoping this is my last week in this forum!

Lost 4lbs so now 12st4. 4 1/2 lbs until I'm in the 11's. I aim to get there in a fortnight :)

Well after wi I'm still here! 12st on the nose! Half off this week so better than gain I thought I'd get. But this is it girls no more messing as nice as this forum is I need to get out so seriously hoping this is my last week in this forum!

Brill Kaz!! :thumbup:

Lost 1.5. Not bad for first week back on it

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining, I lost 2.2lb this week so time for me to leave the 12's, finally down to 11st 12. Hope to see everyone in the next zone, I honestly never thought I would get there :)

Hi everyone, I've been hovering around in the 12's for 5 months ... Currently at 12.8 after a 3lb gain on Tuesday after a long weekend in alicante..
Hoping by posting on here it will give me a boost to get out of the 12's xx

I lost 2.5 this week, I halved my gym/swim sessions down to twice a week instead of 4 times but have done red days all week. I think thats probly whats made me lose, 2.5 is quite alot for me too....so close to the 11's now, I can smell them :) All being well next week Ill be out of here!

Can someone tell me how I add pictures to my signature? I want to put my awards but cant figure it out lol

Back