Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Todays food...

Breakfast... milk with 2x weetabix (hea + heb)

Lunch... banana + a mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner... chicken, boiled spuds, sw roast spuds with peas + sweetcorn + gravy

Syns... 3 (gravy lol :))

I've been off the wagon in a big way for the last 2 weeks due to being ill, but a miracle has been that I haven't put any weight on! So here's to pushing through the 12 stone barrier this week and getting closer to my goal.

I weigh in at home, just hopped on scales for my Monday morning weigh and I've dropped another 2lbs. Now 12st 2lbs. Should he outta here in two weeks!

Todays food...
Breakfast... 2x weetabix with milk + a chopped banana
Lunch... uncle bens rice, mullerlight yoghurt + banana
Dinner... sw spag bol with garlic bread (8syns)
Total syns... 10 (8 + 2 (eclair sweet lol))

Glitzy....am curious about your 2 bananas! My consultant says you should only eat a banana if you're exercising as they are high in sugar and tho they are super free she thinks they shouldn't be...do you find you still lose ok when you eat them? Xx

Is that right?? Maybe thats where im going wrong... i dont normally eat 2x bananas, nornally just 1 chopped up in cereal + then hav a fruit pot, you know the wee tubs you get out of asda...??

Oh I eat a lot of bananas too and dont lose much. Maybe I should start forcing a different fruit down my neck instead (not a big fruit fan)

Well that's what she says! She says it's the same principle as potatoes and sweet corn etc-they are good for you and you should eat them but don't count them as super free! I have a couple a week but try not to every day...tho I love them so it's hard! X

Lost 2lbs this week, taking me to 12st12lbs. Would like to join in the journey to 11.

Alison
x

Bananas and grapes are about the only fruits I can manage at the mo, will have to think of some other superfree snacks.

So I seemed to be glued to this weight bracket like a bee to a honeypot :p . I only lost 1 lb this week. This is the longest I've ever stayed in any stone bracket. The 12's don't want me to go ! :rolleyes: I now weigh 12st 12lbs. I was hoping to be out of here by the end of this month, but doesn't look like that's happening now. I will probably need another 4-5 weeks. I really hope I do a lot better next week. I really need to get out of the 12's. Best of luck everyone for this week ! :)

Kay xx

Lost 2lb this week :) 12.6 now x

Not been on for some time but back at sw again 2lb off this week gets me my half a stone! now 12.6

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive decided that im not going back to sw but i will continue on keeping on the diet + posting here. My weight loss has been extremely slow and im getting quite frustrated at it lol... :banghead:

We'll girls I did it 11st 13lb! Not the dramatic loss I'd hoped for but good enough to get be into next stone! It's been great in this forum best of luck to u all and looking forward to seeing u all in the 11s !

So..... hello again. I'm not joining this group as a new joiner but more a lapsed member thankfully still in this bracket. I'm going back to slimming world after a quite frankly S*** few months involving my bf being in intensive care (don't worry hes all better now thank goodness) rather suddenly. To be quite fair what I ate was the least of my worries, thankfully I've only put on less than a half a stone in the 2 months so I'm not too bad! Hows everyone getting on? Any new found free treats?

Lost the plot yet again and up to 12.11.4 : ( Just hanging on in the 12s ! Any one else struggling to get focused ? Want to go down not up : )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still here after weighing in. Lost a pound and a half. Now at 12 stone 2.5 lbs. 3 lbs to go until I'm in the 11's.

Back