Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi everyone!!! I have finally moved from the 13's into the 12's today - now weighing 12 stone 12 lbs. I'm hoping to be at 12 stone before my February holiday to Malaysia. fingers crossed :)

Well done everyone! I feel like banging my head against the wall, I STS. I ruined it for myself last weekend (fri, sat AND sun!!) so only really had 4 days, suppose I managed to lose what I gained on said weekend but im not doing myself any favours, had a blip yesterday but not gonna let it carry on all weekend again. Red days all the way - hopefully :)

Thank you

Ive decided that im not going back to sw but i will continue on keeping on the diet + posting here. My weight loss has been extremely slow and im getting quite frustrated at it lol... :banghead:

Noooooooooo ! Don't give up Glitzy. Look at me, in the last month I have not shifted much. I have seen members that came in this bracket the same time as me, move down to the 11's but I'm still here and won't give up. We are in the same weight range, we can encourage each other. I am here for you anytime you want to talk. You have done so well so far, don't give up. We can do this.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Finally got into the 12s didn't think it was going to happen but I'm here and looking forward to making my way through here :) x

Congrats!

I lost a pound this week which is at least in the right direction, but guess I'll be in here for a while yet...

Hi ev1 :p,

I went back to group today after having some time off due to an operation I had to have. So I had been doing SW from home for a few weeks. So I got weighed this morning and I lost 4 lbs :bliss:really chuffed ! I got slimmer of the week and I got my 3 1/2 stone award . I hope to be out of here in 2-3 weeks, I have been stuck in this weight bracket for way too long ! My medications really slowed me down last month. I usually take 4-6 weeks to move down a stone, so the 12's have taken me twice as long. Hope to be in the 11s by mid November. Good luck everyone for weigh in this week !! :D

Kay xx

Pound and a half lost this week. That makes me 12st1lbs. A pound and a half until I'm out of the 12's :)

Thought I'd join in this group as I've just met my first mini-target (1/2 stone off which puts me below 12 st 7) and it feels like a fair way to go til my next mini-target (12 st 0.5lb) and then the 11s! Here goes!

I lost half, puts me at 12 dead on! Had a rubbish weekend again (why do I keep doing this to myself!!) so will be lucky to have half again next friday! Which to be fair will put me in the 11's but I need 1lb to get my 2stone award!

12.8 for me today very pleased as went up to 12.12 : / I'm finally going in the right direction hooray : ) goal to be in 11s for Xmas !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

12st10 for me today. Next milestone 12st7 so I need to focus! x

I think I'm well and truly stuck in the 12's, I sts this week even though I stuck to plan :rolleyes: . I'm still 12st 8 lbs. I would love to lose 3 lbs by next week. Anyway on I go ! Good luck everyone for this week ! :)

Kay xx

I think I'm well and truly stuck in the 12's, I sts this week even though I stuck to plan :rolleyes: . I'm still 12st 8 lbs. I would love to lose 3 lbs by next week. Anyway on I go ! Good luck everyone for this week ! :)

Kay xx

I had a week like that recently where I had been soooooo good for two solid weeks but still gained a pound. A pound wasn't catastrophic but I was miffed after sticking to it. Then the following weeks when I was naughtier than a naughty thing, I lost consistently.

All of which is a very elaborate way of saying, don't lose heart - stick to it and when your body catches up with your hard work you will be even more delighted!

Alison
x

Back