Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Arrrrgh gained 1.5lb this week, so I have to get back my half stone award now!

Relieved to still be here! Not posted in an age, weighed in at 12.7 tonight, 3.5 to go til I get back to my 5.5st loss!

Dreading weigh in 2moz:eek:have been had a few days away but back on it now:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gained 2 lbs this week :( first gain since starting sw. I have drawn a line now and just had lots of fruit for breakfast!

I didn't go last night, a friend came over and timings didn't work. Had a naughty weekend so maybe just as well! Back on it tho now, here's to 11st something everyone! I reckon we can all easily do it by Christmas! X

Hi peeps, have been chasing CharleyBar and Manglegrot for the past week, and now have made it!
files
2.5 off today which brings me to 12.12...at last! Can't remember the last time i saw 12 on the scales...not in the stone bit anyway! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi peeps, have been chasing CharleyBar and Manglegrot for the past week, and now have made it!
files
2.5 off today which brings me to 12.12...at last! Can't remember the last time i saw 12 on the scales...not in the stone bit anyway! Hope everyone is doing well xx

Congratulations! That must feel great. Your Christmas target is looking incredibly achievable!

Well if anyone had said that back in June when I started I would have been extremely doubtful, but now, I can't even believe it myself! Onwards and downwards so they say x

So after about 4 weeks of being really ill and being ordered to eat whatever I wanted by the doctor, I've only put 2lb on. Which is astounding considering what I did manage to eat when I didn't feel nauseous. So I'm hoping that with a week of staying on plan, I might be able to lose the 2lbs and maybe a 3rd and I'l be into the 11 stone bracket. Not going to hold my breath! Good luck everyone with the next week.

So after about 4 weeks of being really ill and being ordered to eat whatever I wanted by the doctor, I've only put 2lb on. Which is astounding considering what I did manage to eat when I didn't feel nauseous. So I'm hoping that with a week of staying on plan, I might be able to lose the 2lbs and maybe a 3rd and I'l be into the 11 stone bracket. Not going to hold my breath! Good luck everyone with the next week.

I'm 12st 8lbs, I sts for 2 weeks :( but if I'm honest I have been a bit lazy. You have done so well, I'm sure you'll be in the 11's very soon. Good luck !

Kay xx

Hi all, I need some motivation badly!! I was doing really well with SW, lost 11lbs...but then I got lazy and started to eat and drink more at the weekends, now I've put 4lbs back on :( Anybody got any good tips for getting back into it? What do you find is the best foods to snack on?

Hi all, I need some motivation badly!! I was doing really well with SW, lost 11lbs...but then I got lazy and started to eat and drink more at the weekends, now I've put 4lbs back on :( Anybody got any good tips for getting back into it? What do you find is the best foods to snack on?

I was struggling with eating too much at social events, so in the end I decided to cut my syns a little bit (only to 10 but might do it further) on all other days when I wasn't at a special occasion. It's a balance between 'saving' up syns and making allowances.

I snack on superfree fruit (especially pomelo, so moreish) and my healthy extra hifis and babybels mainly. When I'm feeling really good I have superfree veg - radishes, mangetout, carrots and pickles are good.

But I like treats too, so also sugarfree jelly (0.5syns), Mini Milk ice creams (1.5), small bars of dark chocolate (lots of syns but strong flavour), and if I'm feeling rich, M&S calamari antipasti (free). If I'm just hungry, hardboiled eggs are good.

This weekend I started experimenting with some SW recipes for things to take to parties, as I seem to have one to go to practically every week and it was really affecting my losses. This week I made a big creamy pudding out of quark and mullerlights with raspberries. Some people swear by mullerlights and others say they slow their losses. Next week I'm going to an 'afternoon tea party' so will be trying some SW cakes.

I also find if I'm struggling, cutting alcohol out completely for a weekend really helps me stay in control of syns and willpower. I don't like doing it though!

can I join you, please...i'm 12 st 12lbs and am desperate to have an 11, even if its 11 and a big bit..
i live in France, so no meetings for support, but any help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
many thanks

I didnt even go last friday, my mum needed help with a flat tyre...wasnt holding out for much anyway, reckon I would have been lucky to sts. Turned into a real pig the last few days and havent had the motivation at all, peed off with myself now though!! Today has been good so fingers crossed I can keep it up now.

With you all there! It's so hard when you fall off plan a bit to get back on properly! Have been really good all weekend, then hubby went and bought pate and crusty bread and I tried to resist and only had a little bit....but there was some left today and I had a little bit again with some butter today! All gone now tho so no more temptation!
Can't get to group this week either which doesn't help...I tend to think I can be a bit naughty and make it up next week!

With you all there! It's so hard when you fall off plan a bit to get back on properly! Have been really good all weekend, then hubby went and bought pate and crusty bread and I tried to resist and only had a little bit....but there was some left today and I had a little bit again with some butter today! All gone now tho so no more temptation!
Can't get to group this week either which doesn't help...I tend to think I can be a bit naughty and make it up next week!

Tell me about it. I've had a real naughty week foodwise. I am expecting a gain tomorrow :(. I've been stuck on 12st 8lbs for 2 weeks now. I am hoping to get into the 11's before xmas, but the way I am carrying on, I can only blame myself if I don't. I find it so hard in this cold weather.

Kay xx

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! And yes I feel like crap when I fall off plan too, and then I find I think ah sod it, i might as well have x now and get back on it tomorrow!
However, I guess we are all human and life is there to be lived!
Maybe you will surprise yourself tomorrow...half a bag of Doritos isn't too bad...I can easily do a whole tub of Pringles given half a chance! :D x

Back