Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Is it just me or do people feel like crap when they haven't stayed on plan? I've been dead good all day then I just had half a bag I Doritos and feel awful :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At the time I feel good because I've satisfied my craving but then 5 minutes after I feel rubbish.

OH decided to have some Christmas pudding and cream tonight and I managed to resist. Had a hot chocolate instead!

1lb off now 12 st 12 which I'm happy with after on week on plan, missed weigh in last week as was away with business, and then had a rocky week so happy with my pound off. Now straight back into it and hoping for a nice loss this week even though its the boyfriends birthday and have lots of things planned hopefully I can avoid then carrot cake I'm making him :( I love carrot cake xx

With me, one nibble of something I shouldn't have and I just want to carry on, so I try not to. I go out one night a week to play darts, have a drink and the buffet...whatever it is. I started drinking water and not having any food, but I felt so unsociable and started craving things...so I decided what the heck...it's a Thursday night, I WI on Thursday morning so have the whole week to make up for it, and so far it's worked. None of us can stop having everything we like, just have to try and do it in moderation....I just wish people would stop doing salmon and cucumber sandwiches because I just can't stop at 1 :sigh:x

With me, one nibble of something I shouldn't have and I just want to carry on, so I try not to.

I'm the same, especially with crisps and anything cheesy (pizza, potato skins...). I've had to just stop eating crisps at parties or I can easily ramp up 25 syns in just a few big handfuls. I hope one day I can start eating them again though! :( Why can't it be the healthy things that are ridiculously moreish?!

Totally agree with you Qwella, this week I've craved chocolate, and substituted it with a satsuma......but it ain't the same! My WI is tomorrow, fingers crossed but I don't "feel" as if I've lost anything this week..too much sitting at my desk working at my hobby............and not enough exercise!:sigh:

Totally agree with you Qwella, this week I've craved chocolate, and substituted it with a satsuma......but it ain't the same! My WI is tomorrow, fingers crossed but I don't "feel" as if I've lost anything this week..too much sitting at my desk working at my hobby............and not enough exercise!:sigh:

Good luck! You never know - I really felt fat this week and I'd lost 4lb, my best ever loss! Though part of that was water gain from last week.

i went last night for the first time in 3 weeks, i gained 3 pound. i was totally expecting it as we travelled from germany and lived in a hotel for 2 weeks - i would not recommend that to anyone!!

so after group last night, made a meal list and went shopping for the things i needed. i went into work this morning to find my office is being painted, so i have been sent home. now usually i would have plonked myself infront of the tv and made a mad dash around the house before hubster comes home. well today, whilst skyping eldest daughter in uni, did the folding and ironing, tidied round other daughters room, dishwasher, windows and washing machine back on.

i think i need to take every wednesday morning off lol

my mini target is 2 pounds, but any loss would be brilliant.

Tracy

Well, I'm now down a jeans size, so that's good! Been a bit naughty lately, so gained a few pounds on last weigh in. I know I've lost them cos I was naughty and did a sneaky weigh on Monday. WI is tomorrow, so get the official result then. As long as I'm back under 12 st 6, I'll be happy. I'd like to be back where I was - 12st 5.

Woohoo!? After losing 3 1/2 pounds this week I am now out of the 12's :) current weight 11st13.5 :)

Woohoo!? After losing 3 1/2 pounds this week I am now out of the 12's :) current weight 11st13.5 :)

Well done! I think this is one of the very few places where it's ok to say we're glad to see you go!

I keep a diary every day, have done since I started...just in a notebook but I swear by it. My exhaust fell off as I drove home tonight so can't get to group tomorrow..ggrr! was hoping that I'd lost 2 lbs this week to get my 3 stone award too...sods law! :mad:

My Diary.jpg I've kept this since I started, so much easier than tons of bits of paper x

ok so my plan is to be out of this bracket by new year. Only 7 weeks left :eek: ! I'm currently 12st 9 lbs, I need to lose 10lbs to get into the 11's for the new year. I really hope I get there, I will be so happy if I can achieve that :) . Then in 2014 I will be left with a goal of 3 1/2 stone to lose by my birthday in June before I reach target. Hoping to start some body magic from next week to kick start things off. How is everyone else getting on in the 12's ?

Kay xx

2lbs off tonight. I'd like to say I'll be out of here by January but that might be a bit ambitious, I've got 6 weigh ind this year and the last one is 3 days early on 23rd Xmas due to work shifts...then I'm off to the Middle East on Boxing Day for 6 days which will mean lots of eating and drinking !!! So realistically speaking, I'd love to be into the 11's before I go to Asia to see my dad in feb....which gives me a good lot of clear weeks, with the only difficult week being Xmas day until New Year's Day. The rest is clear :)

I'm planning to get to 12 st within the next few weeks, then lose a bit to prepare for probable Christmas gains. But I'll stick around in this group because I don't want to go down into the 11s then gain over Christmas and have to come back here! I'm aiming to be 12st on 7th January (first weigh in after Christmas and New Year).

Well my target was 3 stones by Christmas and missed WI this week, so not getting on my own scales till perhaps Wednesday....and hopefully I will have got there and past it. If I can lose just a bit more by Christmas, then I'm not going to even think about SW till Christmas is over. My absolute target when I started was to be 11.stones by July 2014, and that actually looks achievable now, so when I get there I shall see how I feel and look and then perhaps set a new target. I think if our head is in the right place it makes a huge difference to what you can achieve. xx Good luck everyone.

You can do it ladies!!! 10lbs in 5 weigh ins is a bit steep for me, but they are clear weeks for the moment bar one night out next weekend which should be fine as I'm driving anyway. I'm upping my exercise where possible, doing the 30 day squat challange and am going to really watch my food. Dropping to 10 syns a day this week too :) good luck ladies lets hit our next stone barriers in 2013

Back