Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Welcome Hazie x:)

Well hoping for a 3lb loss was a bit optimistic, but I did manage to lose a solitary lb this week! And that's after copious amounts of wine, chocolate from Hotel Chocolat and lots of naughty foods from the Manchester Christmas markets! Kind of makes me wonder how much I could have lost if I hadn't gone off plan in such a big way, but I needed the weekend away to get over all the rubbish that's been going on in my life recently. Have 13 days to lose those 2 lbs and get myself into the 11's (and I haven't been there in a while!) Best of luck to everyone else this week!

Well I've only just got into this group and all of you want to abandon me!! I couldn't get to group last week and was hoping for my 3 stone award....and that was my Christmas target, so any extra I lose now is a bonus because I never thought I'd get this far.Hope you all get what you want/

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you won't be here that long pollywotsit, esp if you have already lost 3st!
Have lost 1lb at WI tonight, so now 12st4. So pleased-after the weekend I've had (cake, scones and cream, booze...:) ) had a great time tho!
X

I'm still really determined and try not to go astray...although I do every Thursday...play darts and we have a buffet but am not going to stop living because I'm on a diet. I just have a blow out "in moderation" but also it's the right day of the week, so whatever I have Tuhrsday night, I have a week to counteract it. If i was out on a Wednesday, then I'd be VERY careful! If I slip up, the only person it hurts is me. I'm doing it for ME, and for my health, especially my poor old achey joints that are getting less and less achey all the time x

Gained 2 lb this week :( not a happy bunny. Now weighing in at 12 st 11 lbs. Will never hit my new year target at this rate :eek:.

Kay

Course you will Charley, it,s only a few ounces and you'll be fine.
I've never stuck at a diet for so long, but like people say you don't feel as if you're on a diet...well most of the time xx

Not weighing in this Sat as flying to UK tomorrow...god bless Ryanair!
hope your weather is not too bad.
still safely within the criteria for this post, will report in on my return

Well it's cold and wet...and cold...and we've got snow forecast...oh did I say it was cold? BBBrrrr! x

Dreading weigh in tomoz :confused: have gone over my syns and feel so bloated, will just have to wait and see, good look with everyones weigh in this wk x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just realised that I'll be going back to visit the parents this weekend and they aren't exactly known for their slimming world friendly food. Might offer to cook for them just so I can stick to plan. Really want to get into the 11's before December!

Well that's only 2 lbs and you can do it. I got my 3 stone award today but a lot of lbs to get to 11, and I won't do that before Christmas. but I'm 4 weeks ahead of plan so going to do my best x

Well done Polly! I know it seems like we all have so far to go but we'll get there in the end! Weighed myself last night and it appears that I may have lost another lb this week which would take me down to 12 stone exactly. Hoping that I'll be below that when I "officially" weigh in on Monday.

Hi ladies! I'm 12st 10.5lb at my evening class and if like to be 11st. 13lbs or under by New Year's Day! I've got my 1st weigh in Tuesday evening x

35lbs to goal :-(((

Good luck Ruby and welcome Rebecca. x

Lost 2lb this week so I'm officially in the 11's! Going to miss you all but I'm sure I'll see you in the 11's soon!

Back