Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hi, looking to get out of the 12's and into the 11's asap but seem to be stuck at 12st11lb for ages, thats why i have joined this forum to get some support

Wow smint, that's fab! Just in time for Xmas as well! X

I know, but I've got to keep it off now . . . no pressure! :cry:

Am trying to tell myself it's Christmas EVE, Christmas DAY and Boxing DAY . . . that's 2 days and an eve . . . not an entire month!

Hi, looking to get out of the 12's and into the 11's asap but seem to be stuck at 12st11lb for ages, thats why i have joined this forum to get some support

Good luck, RosieBear . . . any particular reason why you think you've stayed the same? What's the plan to get the weight moving? :)

Good luck, RosieBear . . . any particular reason why you think you've stayed the same? What's the plan to get the weight moving? :)

I have not been sticking to the plan, too many little bits which add up, anyway i am back to it now and back to running as well, so more exercise and more planning :rolleyes:

Not been here for ages, missed the last two WIs but have dropped half a stone in that time... now at 12.1... out of here next week?

Well done. I don't like missing WIs at all, but doubt I'll get there tomorrow,x

I've been proper poorly - am asthmatic and haven't had my flu jab yet - so hoping I dont pile it all back on next week!

Lost two and a half so only half a pound before I can move to the 11's!!

Hi everyone been on my journey for the past 8 weeks so far losing 24lb. Today I lost 3lb taking me into the 12 stone bracket again yay. Looking forward to counting down the pounds in this group :)

Hello everyone! I've done it to myself again and gave up! But restarted this morning, going to try have a good week an go back to group on Friday, I hate going and getting a gain :( I was only 1lb off my 2 stone! So if I'm honest I might wait until Friday after, I'll see how kind my scales are to me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies, I've been missing for a few days, life takes over, but I couldn't get to group last week, and then had my Grandies...always a bad influence, but I was pleased this morning to see I hadn't gained anything, but that's on my scales at home.
Jeni if you can get there you should go, there;s nothing like someone else weighing you to put you back on track, and the only person who can do it is you!
Anything I lose now is a bonus on top of my Christmas target, so still plodding away x

I gained 2 lbs this week :(, so I am now 12st 13 lbs. I expect to go up this month with all the eating planned but my aim now is to remain in this bracket until the new year and not end up in the 13's :rolleyes: . Best of luck everyone for this testing month !

Kay xx

Forgot to say well done to Moosmum, 3lbs a week is excellent! I've only hit 3lbs twice since I started, but even if it's slow for me, I'm still going in the right direction...it's patience I lose more than weight I think! X

Well ladies, I lost 2lb last night taking me to 11st 13.5lb so I will be leaving you all for now! But I'm sure I will see you all shortly! Good luck xx

Back