Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done Susie, won't be following you yet. 2lbs off for me, bringing me to 12.7...so it will be January (at least) with THAT holiday in between, before I hit the 11s..oh Joy!! lol xx

Hello im 12st something lol I am sure its 12 12 but it means looking in my book lol and thats elsewhere lol
I was lower end of 11 but put on loads durin a house move

Welcome to the 12-13 thread! :) x

6.5 lbs for me to get to 11........sigh.....seems a long way away! x

STUPID WOMAN!!................6.5 to get to 12...what was I thinking!? x

I stayed the same this week after my 1/2lb loss last week . . . only need 1/2lb to my 1.5 stone award, but I'm taking my time getting there!

Hi, thought I'd join this thread.
I lost 2lb yesterday at WI, to take me to 12st 2lb. I need 1lb to get my 2st award and 2.5lb at least to be under 12st which I haven't seen for about 11 years since being pregnant with my oldest daughter. I've been at SW for 11 weeks now and started at 14st 1lb.
Must admit I was a bit sceptical to begin with but am over the moon with the results! Still seems a bit surreal at times that I am REALLY losing weight!

Taylor that is amazing well done you!!

I am rejoining you lovely people in this group as gained 2lb this week so am back up to 12st 1.5lb. Not that it's likely to decrease over Christmas so may as well join now! X

I'm not going to spoil my Christmas by worrying about every little thing, it's only 2 days...we all just like to s t r e t c h...it out! As long as we get straight back on the wagon, and be just a little careful we'll be fine. xx

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif
...everyone xx

Wooooo hooooo!!!! I lost half a pound which gets me my 3 stone award!! So happy as I had 3 Christmas do's but planned well it seems :) hard work pays off!! xx

Hi Emma and welcome!
Well I've done "proper mince pies"..."proper stuffing" and at the moment I'm drinking "proper vodka....BUT..with diet coke!
big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif
My plan is after Thursday to be "perfect"...ahem...to New Years, then I'll jump off for the day, and that's it for me... I SO want to get to 11 stones..........
Hope you all have a great Christmas xx

Well I lost 2.5lbs last week, but put on 0.5lbs on this week - I can live with that for Christmas week! :D

Hii,
I'm just starting slimming world (again). I started at 12stone 5 and lost 2 stone but now I'm back at this weight again :(
Can't "weight" to get down to the 11 stones.... haa sorry for the cheese, I couldn't resist!

Happy New Year everyone! xx

Back