Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

118027d1388619402t-thursday-weighers-happy-new-year-2.jpg
Hi everyone......I'm weighing tomorrow.....groan! I'm getting nervous already....................xx

Hi everyone, I started SW yesterday, weighed in on Thurs evening at 12st 12lbs :( I'm determined to leave the 12's by Valentine's Day 2014. Kirsty x

So weighed in last week at 12st 5.25 and this week I am 12st 1.5 :) so three and 3/4 pounds off woohoo !

Haven't weighed in officially for 3 weeks, am hoping the 2lb ON over Christmas has gone........hoping to hit the 12 stones by the end of January...then down towards my first target. x

great losses ladies, well done! x

Hi everyone, not sure how long ago I last posted in here but I am back again to stay. Im on my new laptop/tablet and have the app on here and my phone so no excuses...

I originally did SW and attended groups in 2012 until I left my ex and came back to my hometown where I continued doing it at home and not attending groups, I signed up online and when it expired I didn't renew. Id lost 3 stone and was happy with that.

Kind of fell of the wagon for the whole of 2013 when my ex got back in contact to see our daughter. I am now back 1stone heavier than a year ago :/
I have two stone to lose to be at my recommended weight for my height, Id personally like to get to 11st 7lb and maintain (if I lose more so be it). Currently weigh 12st 7.8lb

Im back in the zone and feeling confident.

However i'm suffering with hyperacusis at the moment and its very uncomfortable/disorientating. My appetite isn't great but im trying. Tonight im off to college with my bottle of juice and a banana for brain food. Got shepherds pie for dinner so looking forward to that when I get home.

Rude to not (re)introduce myself and write an essay haha.

I'm Hayley, im 26 and have a nearly 3 year old daughter who is a little bit mad like me
Hopefully get to know you all soon x

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hayley, and welcome back...although I wasn't here when you joined before. I don't know what that Hyper.....is, but I hope it's not causing you too many problems. Nicr little group this is, and also on the new challenge thread, we've got 16 weeks till Easter and we've all tried to set targets, so if you have time, please look in. Good luck on your journey x

So at WI last night was 12st 5lb. 3.5lb on over Christmas so could have been worse. Aiming to lose all that plus a bit this week if possible! X

Back