Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well 1'5lbs off (not counting now what I gained over Christmas and lost again)....but 3'5 away from the next 1/2 stone, and 5.5 to get me outa here. Good luck everyone x

Hi everyone :) I joined slimming world in 2012 I started weighing over 12stone and I managed to get down to 11stone...I left slimming world about 2 months later and slowly but surely it has creeped back on...I am more determined than ever now...started sw from home on Friday and I am going back to sw class tonight....I weighed myself last week and I was coming in around 12stone 5..will be interesting to see if I lose anything tonight!! Im excited and nervous at the same lol I would love a wee support buddy on here to help me....PS I still haven't managed to figure out how I put a picture of myself on this so any help on that would be great lol xx

We're not far off weight wise...

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hayley, we are pretty similar in weight indeed! How are you finding the slimming world diet? Im not long started again but I have high hopes! lol I work 9 til half 5 Monday til Friday and sometimes find it difficult picking out lunches everyday (Im not one to bring packed lunches but maybe should start)

Christine xx

Hi Christine,
I'm lucky lunch wise at my office is at ny parents house so I take mug shots, uncle Ben's rice with salmon or have a brown bread sandwich with banana and yoghurt. You could take yourself a sandwich if you don't have fibre at breakfast...?! Or a mug shot with a cereal bar (alpen light) for after and snack on fruit.

I've just stocked the fridge with fruit and veg.

About to make a chicken bhuna... Syn free other than the corn flour to thicken the sauce up. Going ro teyes it without the cornflour though till I get instant smash to replace it.

Good luck with weigh in hun :) x

Hello everyone....

I rejoined as a new member on Tuesday. When I gave up a few months back I was only 1lb off my 2 stone award and only 0.5lb off getting into the 11's so I was kicking myself when I found out I had put 9.5lb on! Could be worse I suppose, least im still in the 12's!! Going to leave my start weight and stuff the same so my awards wont match up but thats ok, I know how much I have lost dont really need a certificate to show me that! (I do love bling tho)

Have done red days so far this week, might have an extra easy over the weekend if the mood takes me but im doing ok at the moment, I dont think Ive ever been so determined and focused! Bought myself a box set to keep me occupied over the weekend, always harder when kids are around lol.

Oh and ive just noticed my BMI tells me Im back to being obese! :mad:

Well everyone on here is around the same weight, and posting & chatting helps support all of us. If you're going back to class, there's a nice little "Quickie Lunch" book you could have a look at, but there's so many low syn, or syn free snacks you can have, I'm sure you'll be able to sort it out. It's awkward when you're at work, but good luck x

Hi I've just started Slimming World yesterday. Hope you dont mind me joining the 12 to 11 thread.. I'm just over 13 by half a pound.

I didn't get to weigh-in this week - felt really grim with sinusitis and, with my mother also having been in hospital since New Year's Eve, I'll be surprised if I've lost anything at next weigh-in

As for lunches, I normally take in left overs and heat them in the microwave, or make up some cous cous and add chopped tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and tabasco

3.8lb loss this week... Exactly 12st 4lb :)

Am so sorry Smint, hope your Mum is ok, and nothing too serious. Life just gets in the way sometimes and we have to take stock.
Sinusitis is horrible, only had it once (touch wood) and it made me stone deaf for over a month, and SO painful....hope you're better soon luvvie x

I didn't get to weigh-in this week - felt really grim with sinusitis and, with my mother also having been in hospital since New Year's Eve, I'll be surprised if I've lost anything at next weigh-in As for lunches, I normally take in left overs and heat them in the microwave, or make up some cous cous and add chopped tomatoes, peppers, cucumber and tabasco

I'm sorry to hear about your mum. My mum is also very ill (with cancer) and it is so upsetting/hard.

Also sorry to hear you have been ill yourself with sinusitis. Horrible.

Best wishes xx

Last edited:
Am sorry to hear about your Mum too Shrinki, I hope she isn't having too bad a time., and it's so hard for family too, such a lousy disease, sending you (((((hugs)))) xx

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining! I'm currently at the top end of 12st (roughly 12st10lb-ish depending on what scales I use!) I'm getting married in 18 months so would like to be back to 9.5st by then. I'm doing SW at home (I lost 2.5st in 2011 with SW classes) and hope to be out of the 12's by March :) good luck everyone! X

Of course no one would mind...we're all on the same path, and it's nice to get to know others that are around the same weight. 18 months for your target..stick to plan and easily achievable. I've lost 3 stones and 4 lbs since the first week in June.(7 months)...but my head is in the right place and I'm doing it for my health as well. Good luck, xx

Hi all, please can I come and join you :wavey:
I started last week and weighed 13.6 but managed to lose a fantastic 10lbs in the first week so I'm now 12.10 :)
I think I might be in the 12's for a while though as I know it will take a while to lose another 10lbs, I'm not stupid enough to think that I will lose it all in one week again but hopefully 3-4 weeks should do it.x

Hi all, please can I come and join you :wavey:
I started last week and weighed 13.6 but managed to lose a fantastic 10lbs in the first week so I'm now 12.10 :)
I think I might be in the 12's for a while though as I know it will take a while to lose another 10lbs, I'm not stupid enough to think that I will lose it all in one week again but hopefully 3-4 weeks should do it.x

Welcome! Your name should be little miss good as you clearly weren't naughty to lose 10lb in a week! Well done! X

You're very welcome. xx

Back