Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thank you Smint! :)

We've got an Easter Challenge thread...comes off the LBD Challenge...... come join us x

Every ounce counts Charley!! x

Hi all! I started SW in March 13 weighing 12 stone 4lbs :cry: by August I had lost 12lbs ready for my summer holiday, and after weighing myself when I got home I had actually LOST another 2lbs, giving me a 1 stone loss in total! How is that possible on holiday?! Think I may move abroad if that's what Greek food does to me :rolleyes:

I haven't stuck to the diet 100% since I got back and have crept back up to 11 stone 10lbs :( but this week I am being strict and being good as gold :D I would love to move into the 10s but for now I'm just happy that I've moved from 12s to 11s!

Any motivation from you guys would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks x

Hi all! I started SW in March 13 weighing 12 stone 4lbs :cry: by August I had lost 12lbs ready for my summer holiday, and after weighing myself when I got home I had actually LOST another 2lbs, giving me a 1 stone loss in total! How is that possible on holiday?! Think I may move abroad if that's what Greek food does to me :rolleyes:

I haven't stuck to the diet 100% since I got back and have crept back up to 11 stone 10lbs :( but this week I am being strict and being good as gold :D I would love to move into the 10s but for now I'm just happy that I've moved from 12s to 11s!

Any motivation from you guys would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks x

Ah, well, we are all 12 stone something in this thread, but you're very welcome to stay while we catch up with you :D

Erm, perhaps if we could offload some of our spare pounds on you just to balance it out . . . . ;)

lolol...she can have some of mine...I'm always generous!! xx

Oh bums... Had been feeling really motivated and been 300% on plan this week, now found out my class is closing.... What am I going to do :(

Oh bums... Had been feeling really motivated and been 300% on plan this week, now found out my class is closing.... What am I going to do :(

Stay focused! I'm sure they will give you alternative options! I left one group and rejoined another a bit later and it's much better! X

If you google Charley there will be a list of groups (hopefully) in your area xx

Either they'll tell you about new classes, or if you just go onto the main SW website and put in your postcode, they'll show you all the local classes, and you can sort by day and time as well

Whatever you do, don't give up because you're doing brilliantly! :)

Thanks guys, I probably was overreacting but I was just so shocked and upset. There are so many lovely ladies there and I know that they won't all be able to go to the same class now.

Found another one at the same day and time so will head to that one from the first week in Feb. I'm sure they will all be as nice xx

Glad you found somewhere Charley. I saw my friend last night who joined one the other side of our town, and she's not happy with it at all...trouble is when you work you need to find somewhere that does it the hours YOU can. I've only been to this one...lots of chats, lots of tips and recipes etc...but her counsellor does the same thing every week, just goes round each lady and asks how much they've lost......bit like us on here but without any support! x

Glad you found somewhere Charley. I saw my friend last night who joined one the other side of our town, and she's not happy with it at all...trouble is when you work you need to find somewhere that does it the hours YOU can. I've only been to this one...lots of chats, lots of tips and recipes etc...but her counsellor does the same thing every week, just goes round each lady and asks how much they've lost......bit like us on here but without any support! x

I had to go to a different group one night and that was similar. It was really busy with all the seats in rows and the leader went round everyone and asked them to say how much weight they'd lost . . . or, of course, gained! I hated it and if ANYTHING would make me NOT want to go back, it would be having to declare a weight gain in front of everyone

Was so glad to get back to my group - I do think the leader can make such a difference, so I hope your new group is a good one CharleyBar :)

We have 2 brothers that come to ours, and one of them has us in hysterics every week...he's a pulse "expert" and can answer loads of all sorts of questions about food...but he's always "quipping" funny bits about diet etc. His brother came to group in a red evening dress and entered himself for Miss Slinky! Sometimes it's more like a social morning than a "fat club!" xx

Hi!

Just made it in here from the 13 group. I was here back in June 2012 but had a disastrous few months recently which landed me back in the 13 group.

I'm sure I'll be here for a good few weeks yet!

Back