Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Jumped on my scales today......they say the same as last weeks WI....must try harder...must try harder! :sigh:

Hello littlemissnaughty I've come to join you!! (Only just) 12.13 on this mornings weigh in.

Hello everyone this is my 3rd week now have lost 6lb so far:). I'm doing SW alone at home with help and support from everyone on minimins. Look forward to reading all your achievements and hoping we all just keep on losing!!

Hello littlemissnaughty I've come to join you!! (Only just) 12.13 on this mornings weigh in.

Hello everyone this is my 3rd week now have lost 6lb so far:). I'm doing SW alone at home with help and support from everyone on minimins. Look forward to reading all your achievements and hoping we all just keep on losing!!

Welcome hun, it is nice to see you here :) Hopefully we both wont be here for too long.x

Hi Bubble, come join the same ladies on the challenge thread for Easter, and you'll get to "know" us all. The link is on the previous page x

Lost 1.5lb this morning, had a couple of bad food days but done reds for 3-4 of them so it must be what pulled it back for me. EE for today as I really want some chips :)

Well done Jeni, and welcome Bubble! :)

Thanx for all the warm welcomes feels nice being in this group already. Hope everyones going ok today. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I am following SW myself at home and have a similar amount of weight to lose. You have made a great start losing 6lb.

Im the same weight as you ;) how's it going doing it alone? i did my first month alone but went off track D: Wish i'd have stayed on minimins for the support too! its so good on here ;)
Hi, so far so good. I spend ages every day on here as this is my "group". I have been to group in the past but gave up after 9 weeks. Much more support on here than I ever got at group. Just hoping I don't get bored or lose interest! Hopefully we can keep each other motivated.

So far im finding it quite easy. Never feeling hungry although i can feel myself cracking - so i dive online for the support, it keeps my fingers busy writing and not eating!! Dont want to lose this feel good feeling thats beginning to immerge. :p

So far im finding it quite easy. Never feeling hungry although i can feel myself cracking - so i dive online for the support, it keeps my fingers busy writing and not eating!! Dont want to lose this feel good feeling thats beginning to immerge. :p

I know what you mean. We still have chocolates from Christmas so I have put them away. Out of sight out of mind. There are some great ideas on here though for treats that won't break the syn bank. I have just had Special K biscuit moments, 5 syns per pack of 2. They were sweet and biscuity and definitely hit the spot.

Just make this page come up when you start your homepage :) you'll feel too guilty ;) You've also got exactly same goal weight as me! We should do this together ;)

Thanx. I feel im doing it together with so many people, cant b letting any of u guys down! You have done fantastically so far. Well done - another inspiration to follow. How come i feel so proud of people ive never met? I really do. Great achievement so far. X

I know what you mean. We still have chocolates from Christmas so I have put them away. Out of sight out of mind. There are some great ideas on here though for treats that won't break the syn bank. I have just had Special K biscuit moments, 5 syns per pack of 2. They were sweet and biscuity and definitely hit the spot.

Lindsey we are very similar in goals and targets, and kids, ( ive got 3, aged 10, 8,6) and a house full of chocolate from christmas! Ive not tried the special k moments but might invest. I just had a freddo for 5 syns. I do like my cadburys ;)

Nice to see some newbies on this thread...have you all just come down from the 13s as a few of us already have?Or have you just found the Stones Zone threads? Hopefully I won't be here much longer...perhaps next week or the one after x

Lindsey we are very similar in goals and targets, and kids, ( ive got 3, aged 10, 8,6) and a house full of chocolate from christmas! Ive not tried the special k moments but might invest. I just had a freddo for 5 syns. I do like my cadburys ;)

Ooh me too. I find it's better to not have any in case I cave in and eat the whole pack! My kids are 11 and 8, both boys and both reluctant to try new foods!

Hi I'm new to the forum, not sure of my way around yet, would love to join the group. Started SW at home at the begining of Jan and loosing steadily. Am glad to be in the 12's although would love to be in the 11's (hopefully soon!!) I am hoping I can get some more moral support from you guys to keep going!!
Looks like everyone is doing really well.
:sign0144:

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What you too? I thought I was the only one. C.S. Lewis."
:grouphugg:

Hi Lynda and welcome to the "12s"...........and like all of us "hopefully not for long!"
As you break the stones barriers you gradually move down, & catch up with people who "got there first"
I don't know what day you have as your weigh in...mine is a Thursday, so I joined the Thursday weighers, and then you get to know people a biut more, because we support each other all week. There are threads for "at home" weighers to...as well as every day of the week. If you just go to the SW forum you'll be able to see them all. Good luck on your journey xx

Back