Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Thank You Pollywotsit, I will have a look at that now. I usually like weigh on a Saturday just because I have more time.

I wonder if there is an IMAGE therapy group on here like in a class... i might start one up if there's not!

That sounds like a great idea - do it, I'm in!!!

I think you'll find if you go through the threads there's quite a few Image Therapy...excersise...30 day shred...etc etc, challenges .Lots of people always up for a challenge!
great loss, well done on SOTW X

Right ladies, it's been lovely and all, but I'm moving on down! Lost 3.5lb this week, so am now 11st 12lb. Am off to center parcs next week but lovely as you all are, I am NOT coming back up again! I will be good and I will swim every day! See you all soon! X

Right ladies, it's been lovely and all, but I'm moving on down! Lost 3.5lb this week, so am now 11st 12lb. Am off to center parcs next week but lovely as you all are, I am NOT coming back up again! I will be good and I will swim every day! See you all soon! X
Well done Hun, see you hopefully in a few weeks in the 11s. Have a great time at CentreParks.x

Well done Susie...obviously we're not "fetching" enough to get you to stay with this lovely group, BUT, WE'RE HOT ON YOUR HEELS!! XX LOL

WoopWoop - weigh in day today at the gym on the height, weight and bmi machine & I lost 4lb! so happy!

WEll done! x

Hello all, finally after 3 years of yoyoing around in the 13's I can finally say I am 12 stone something, 12st 13.8lb to be exact lol, just scraped by to join all of you so I will be here for a while but hopefully not too long!! Xx

Hi Ladies,
Weighed in at 11st 13.8lb but I am going to hang around here until next Saturday weigh in to be sure its gone and not a fluke :/

So only half a pound loss for me last week :sigh: but a loss is still a loss.
Must excerise more this week me thinks, :character00116: so it will reflect in my WI on the weekend.
Also out for a meal this week for my father in laws 70th birthday, I knw the restaurant has the syn values on the menu which is a great help, I can keep count and not go too mad!!
Hope everyone had a fab weekend :talk017:

Hello everyone, well done on the losses so far. I have lost another 2lb Yipee. 8lb in total :clap:

Back