Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I know I'm going to get a gain this week - I've just been totally disorganised, skipped meals (which always hits my weight loss) and I seem to have lost my Mojo. It's not helped by having to visit Mum in hospital every day which has meant I've not been getting home until 8 most evenings, and then having a weekend where I'd planned nothing food-wise. Ho hum, will get weighed tonight, take it on the (double) chin and press on :)

Think of how well you have done do far Smint!! Fantastic overall loss be proud!:)

Not so bad. Draw a line and keep going, we are all hear to listen and edge eachother along this journey. We can do this. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So frustrating, I had a mid week weigh in thismorning as I usually weigh on a friday and I am exactly the same!! I wanted to firmly hold my place in this group but teetering at 12st 13.8lb is making me grumpy lol!!!

Hi everyone, I'm joining in! Currently at 12 stone 8.5, started SW 3 weeks ago at 12st 13 and slowly making my way through the flipping 12's!! Happy to be here :)

So frustrating, I had a mid week weigh in thismorning as I usually weigh on a friday and I am exactly the same!! I wanted to firmly hold my place in this group but teetering at 12st 13.8lb is making me grumpy lol!!!

Don't b grumpy you still have 2 whole days, i self sabotaged when i did midweek WI's and got upset. Hubby hides my scales now they only come out Mondays. Try, try not to give in. Im sending you some magic feel good dust.....:)

Hello all you lovely people.......

I have come to join in the fun..... I lost 2.2lbs this week putting me in here with you.... that means I've lost a quarter of my body weight.... over 60lbs so far :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all.... although I have already made the acquaintance of some of you lovely people :)

Hello all you lovely people.......

I have come to join in the fun..... I lost 2.2lbs this week putting me in here with you.... that means I've lost a quarter of my body weight.... over 60lbs so far :D

Looking forward to getting to know you all.... although I have already made the acquaintance of some of you lovely people :)

Wow 60lbs thats fab :)
You are doing so well and I've just seen you are really close to your goal weight, you must be over the moon with your achievement so far.xx

Nice to see u here BCP! Very well done. With all thats going on you should over the moon with ur achievements! Ur so focused no matter what life throws at you. Keep going. Xx

Wow 60lbs thats fab :)
You are doing so well and I've just seen you are really close to your goal weight, you must be over the moon with your achievement so far.xx

Hee Hee... I am always really close to my target ;).... That's because I always set such mini goals.... I find it keeps me going if there is always something in reach to strive for..... If I had started out looking at the enormous amount of weight I should have planned to lose I would have been disheartened.

Nice to see u here BCP! Very well done. With all thats going on you should over the moon with ur achievements! Ur so focused no matter what life throws at you. Keep going. Xx

Thanks Bubble.... It's one of those things..... the more problems you have the more you need to be fit and healthy to cope with them x

Hee Hee... I am always really close to my target ;).... That's because I always set such mini goals.... I find it keeps me going if there is always something in reach to strive for..... If I had started out looking at the enormous amount of weight I should have planned to lose I would have been disheartened.

It is such a good idea to make mini targets. I've made a few and got a few more in mind for the next couple of months. You are doing fab though :) x

Hi, anyone mind if I join this little thread? :)
Just scraped into the 12's tonight at 12st 13lbs! I figure I'll be here for a long time but saying that, I'm very pleased to be here x

Sigh... 3 on, back up to 12.9

Well honey what goes on can come off.... look at the total wonderful weight loss you have had xx Also it isn't necessarily 3lbs of fat.... could be..... water .... muscle xx

Well honey what goes on can come off.... look at the total wonderful weight loss you have had xx Also it isn't necessarily 3lbs of fat.... could be..... water .... muscle xx

Thankyou :) I am trying to keep positive - look at it this way, if I had hit target last week I would still be in target range tonight

Wow, a quarter of your body weight that's amazing!! Well done :)

Back