Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Wow, a quarter of your body weight that's amazing!! Well done :)

Thanks honey.....

I see from your stats that you are right at the beginning of your journey.... what an exciting time.... enjoy the journey xx

Don't forget to take your measurements.... some times when the scales don't move the measurements do and set some mini goals to keep you excited on the way xx

Thanks honey.....

I see from your stats that you are right at the beginning of your journey.... what an exciting time.... enjoy the journey xx

Don't forget to take your measurements.... some times when the scales don't move the measurements do and set some mini goals to keep you excited on the way xx

Oh just in case you are interested I use one of these....

They only cost 3.49 and It's brilliant to actually be able to see the markers moving further and further apart as you lose weight :D

Heya hope you dont mind me jumping in. I started SW on Monday and weighed in at 12st 8lb :( this is heaviest Ive ever been. Cant wait to get into the 11s x

Welcome....

Another 1.2lb off for me taking me to 12st 12.6lb, think its gonna be slow and steady for me!!

Heya hope you dont mind me jumping in. I started SW on Monday and weighed in at 12st 8lb :( this is heaviest Ive ever been. Cant wait to get into the 11s x

Welcome :-D

I'm struggling this week ladies... Been so poorly with fever, sweats, nausea, aching body, headache, Sore legs, stiff neck and now a cough to irritate my chest and make my neck/shoulders worse.

Food wise I've literally been having breakfast (porridge) and then something around tea time if shot). Cannot bring myself to eat a full meal without feeling more nauseous.

Today I'm feeling a little better so it's a new day to get back on it if my tummy lets it. Although I'm not feeling 100% so me and littlun are going to have a chilled out day at home.

Weigh in tomorrow morning and I don't know what to expect :-/

Ooh thinking about it I ate an Apple at college on Wednesday night before drinking my coffee. That's it though for fruit oops.

Don't worry too much hayley, get urself feeling better first. Its more important to feel fit. Hope ur on the up again soon.
:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm struggling this week ladies... Been so poorly with fever, sweats, nausea, aching body, headache, Sore legs, stiff neck and now a cough to irritate my chest and make my neck/shoulders worse.

Food wise I've literally been having breakfast (porridge) and then something around tea time if shot). Cannot bring myself to eat a full meal without feeling more nauseous.

Today I'm feeling a little better so it's a new day to get back on it if my tummy lets it. Although I'm not feeling 100% so me and littlun are going to have a chilled out day at home.

Ooh thinking about it I ate an Apple at college on Wednesday night before drinking my coffee. That's it though for fruit oops.

Sorry you haven't been feeling well this week hun :bighug:
Big hug to you.
It's always harder to get back on track after you have been unwell, start off with something small and bland especially if you have been feeling nauseous. (maybe some plain toast or with a spoonful of beans) and go from there, secret is not to overload your stomach too soon!! Good luck for you WI tomorrow, I am also WI on Saturday's but I am doubtful of any losses this week.

Poor you... hope you're not allergic to us :D... hope you feel better soon and don't worry about your weigh in x

Thanks ladies, a good friend made me a tuna mayo jacket potato. I ate all of it. Not been feeling great since :-S

Just gotta face doing dinner for littlun shortly x

Thanks ladies, a good friend made me a tuna mayo jacket potato. I ate all of it. Not been feeling great since :-S

Just gotta face doing dinner for littlun shortly x

Hugs

Made her an omelette with ham , cheese and mushrooms and ate onemyself too. Figured it'll either kill or cure haha.

How is everyone else doing?? X

I think I've had a good week but my WI tomorrow may tell me different. I nearly killed the pup yesterday I walked him so far :chores016:

I think I've had a good week but my WI tomorrow may tell me different. I nearly killed the pup yesterday I walked him so far :chores016:
poor little baby... the pup that is... what breed is it?

poor little baby... the pup that is... what breed is it?

Pedigree mongrel ;o)

He was dumped at the side of the road, we found him on my daughter's birthday so it seemed like fate that we should adopt him. He'll be 6 months old this week and is already huge! The vet thinks he has quite a lot of German Shepherd in him but he just look like 3 different dogs that have been sewn together!!

Pedigree mongrel ;o)

He was dumped at the side of the road, we found him on my daughter's birthday so it seemed like fate that we should adopt him. He'll be 6 months old this week and is already huge! The vet thinks he has quite a lot of German Shepherd in him but he just look like 3 different dogs that have been sewn together!!

Demands a piccie x

Back