Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Im going to start walking my dog to work towards the body magic. Problem is shes a lazy pug so I reckon Id end up carrying her lol xx

I've got a pug too and a cavalier..... mine's a lazy boy too x

Disappointed this week with only a 0.5lb loss but I'm not going to let it derail me. Happy to have another sticker back, 2.5 stone lost :D

Now where's the dog........

I weighed in last Tuesday an gained 0.5lb! But I did go out for a Chinese and lots of alcohol! It was a friends birthday so was totally planned ----and totally worth it :) found it quite hard to get back into the swing of it after WI and took me until Friday before my syns stayed under 15!! Had a sneaky weigh at home and it doesn't look like I've done damage so it's all good!

Must try not to fall into the black hole after WI, I have a 'friend' that tries to sabotage and thinks I can safely eat whatever I like on Tuesdays??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Disappointed this week with only a 0.5lb loss but I'm not going to let it derail me. Happy to have another sticker back, 2.5 stone lost :D

Now where's the dog........

Just hope you are going to walk it... not eat it ;)

What are those called?

magic measure.... from the Rosemary Conley site x

Ha ha ha - in a roll with ketchup and mustard - a hot dog - boom boom!!!

Thank you, I'm here all week.......:happy096:

You shouldn't be all weak.... are you eating enough :8855:

Great losses peeps xx

Thanks BCP! I was googling alsorts trying to find them!

Well done everyone, great losses so far, it's my WI tomoz morning *fingers crossed*

Hi everyone.....me again! Put on 5.5lb tonight :0 after my 5 days away at center parcs and a weekend being poorly. Gutted as thought id not done too badly. So now 12st 3.5lb. Hmph.
So I'm back on track now feeling better and hopefully will be leaving again next week. Aiming for at least 5.5lb off....I gained it in a week, surely I can lose it in one!

Hi everyone.....me again! Put on 5.5lb tonight :0 after my 5 days away at center parcs and a weekend being poorly. Gutted as thought id not done too badly. So now 12st 3.5lb. Hmph.
So I'm back on track now feeling better and hopefully will be leaving again next week. Aiming for at least 5.5lb off....I gained it in a week, surely I can lose it in one!

Go for it x

The point is you know what you've done and you know how to rectify it - it'll be gone in 2 weeks tops!

Im sure you'll do that, easy on easy off ;) gd luck xx

Back