Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

After today I wouldnt be surprised if im back in the 13's on friday lol, drawing a line under today and start fresh tomorrow!!

After today I wouldnt be surprised if im back in the 13's on friday lol, drawing a line under today and start fresh tomorrow!!

We all have bad days hum.... just hang in there x

We all have bad days hum.... just hang in there x

Im hanging.......just lol!! I dont know what happened today, I have litterally eaten everything I have put my hands on and feel suitably sick now!! :thumbdown:

Im hanging.......just lol!! I dont know what happened today, I have litterally eaten everything I have put my hands on and feel suitably sick now!! :thumbdown:

but tomorrow is a new day x

Hi everyone, crikey feels as if I've been missing for ages, been so busy plus had my Grandies here, so just checking in. Haven't got time to go back and read the posts yet, so just saying
waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif
xx

Hi, lost 2 yesterday. Got my half stone which was a mini goal, next one is getting out of the 12's! 2.5lb to go, charleybar my body seems to love the 12's too so think im gonna need all the luck I can get this next week or 2!!

Hi, lost 2 yesterday. Got my half stone which was a mini goal, next one is getting out of the 12's! 2.5lb to go, charleybar my body seems to love the 12's too so think im gonna need all the luck I can get this next week or 2!!

Well done on your loss :)

Well MY scales said 12st. 0.5 lbs today...( bet they don't say that at WI tomorrow though.........gonna try hard to get out of here by next week....no offence ladies! xx
fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well MY scales said 12st. 0.5 lbs today...( bet they don't say that at WI tomorrow though.........gonna try hard to get out of here by next week....no offence ladies! xx
fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'll send you a cake with a file in.... just don't eat the cake ;)

Another lb off for me, firmly in the 12's now at 12st 11lb!

What a bunch of losers :D

My quest to get back into the 11's had been going well so far this week....until just now when I made my daughter a rice pudding with proper milk, sugar and butter (she is only 7months). It's calling to me from the kitchen now it's out of the oven......my scan bran carrot cake just isn't the same! I have allowed myself a little taste but now I want more....why did I do this to myself! :(

Back