Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

3lb off for me today hooray! !

Just 1lb this week but considering the amount I've eaten (on plan) and that I'm pre-menstrual it's not a bad loss.

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this :)
your all doing so well!!!! I started a week ago on extra easy and am finding it really good, I feel so much better already!
my starting weight was 12st 5lb, I'm waiting for my sister to bring her scales round for me to do my first weigh in tonight as all the meetings around my area are at night when I'm working and I don't want my own scales otherwise I know I'll be jumping on everyday! So fingers crossed for afew lb's off tonight :) xxx

Hi ladies,
your all doing so well!!!! I started a week ago on extra easy and am finding it really good, I feel so much better already!
my starting weight was 12st 5lb, I'm waiting for my sister to bring her scales round for me to do my first weigh in tonight as all the meetings around my area are at night when I'm working and I don't want my own scales otherwise I know I'll be jumping on everyday! So fingers crossed for afew lb's off tonight :) xxx

Awe..... your very first post.... hello and welcome :welcome:

Hi ladies,

Welcome! Fingers crossed for you too! Let us know how you get on xxx

Hi ladies,

Good luck and welcome :)

Hi ladies,

Good luck! I've almost forgotten how I managed on the old red/green days, I've got so used to Extra Easy :)

Everyone is doing so well! 2.5lb off this week for me. Back down to 12st 1lb. I'm desperate to get back into the 11's and keep going down but I keep bouncing back up again! Fingers crossed. Good luck to you all who still have WIs to come xx

Everyone is doing so well! 2.5lb off this week for me. Back down to 12st 1lb. I'm desperate to get back into the 11's and keep going down but I keep bouncing back up again! Fingers crossed. Good luck to you all who still have WIs to come xx

Well done Susie! You'll be back into the 11's next week I reckon. Will be rooting for you! x

So after being so good in November, it all went a bit Pete tong over Christmas and new year. So I'm back in the 12 stone bracket again and determined to get out of here for good. So far so good and I'm keeping the weight off, despite the losses being small. And that's the main thing; keeping it off!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back