Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Well done on all the losses everyone!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs to my 2 stone award. Would love to get it next week but H has said he'll cook for Valentine's Day . . . which could mean anything!

2lbs to my 2 stone award. Would love to get it next week but H has said he'll cook for Valentine's Day . . . which could mean anything!

It's a win win situation..... either it will be delicious.... or inedible.. so either delight or weight loss.... its all good x

DF is cooking for me too. I'm not holding out much hope though, he might resort to a takeaway!

Not looking foward to this weeks weigh in, not had one day 100% more 80-90% which really dont work for me lol!! Hope you are all doing better than I am :) x

Not looking foward to this weeks weigh in, not had one day 100% more 80-90% which really dont work for me lol!! Hope you are all doing better than I am :) x

Keep your chin up hun..... in fact if you keep it up enough it will keep your mouth closed lol

Hello everyone... Mind if I come in? :D
13 weeks into my new get fit and healthy regime and I've finally reached 12st 13lb on today's WI.

A LONG way to go, yet, but happy to be making some progress :)

Nice to see you here xx

Hello, having lost 2 stone on ww, the weight is creeping back on so I'm thinking of switching to SW. Can I join? Does anyone know if SW online is any god as I can't get to classes and it doesn't show you much before you sign up!

Hello, having lost 2 stone on ww, the weight is creeping back on so I'm thinking of switching to SW. Can I join? Does anyone know if SW online is any god as I can't get to classes and it doesn't show you much before you sign up!

I'm an online member, it's ok - good articles and lots of recipes. Why not try it for just one month?

1.5 off for me this week, chipping away at it!!

Back